-Shinobi
-Golden Axe
-Virtua Fighter
-Crazy Taxi
-House of the Dead

I'll just be over here in the corner asking "What the fuck? Why?"

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Didn't I also hear a rumor a while back about a Sonic movie?

Probably not...

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
I have fond memories of Altered Beast and Shinobi(Revenge of Shinobi). So kinda curious how they'd adapt it. They need to keep the Altered Beast music though.

Ghost X

Pretty sure Sonic Boom is not the live-action movie that has been recently rumoured. CBA remembering the results of google search I did about it a couple of hours ago though :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
SonicWat.jpg

Sonic Boom is actually a fairly decent show.

It is pretty funny, but it also has jack squat to do with...anything. I don't know if I'd ever seen Sonic run in that show. It's kinda just Spongebob with Sonic characters.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Pretty sure Sonic Boom is not the live-action movie that has been recently rumoured. CBA remembering the results of google search I did about it a couple of hours ago though :monster:

Wwwwwaaaaiiiiiit

A live action movie?

You aren't just talking about the fan made movie from a few years ago?

SonicWat.jpg

Sonic Boom is actually a fairly decent show.

It is pretty funny, but it also has jack squat to do with...anything. I don't know if I'd ever seen Sonic run in that show. It's kinda just Spongebob with Sonic characters.

True that it doesn't have much of anything to do with anything, but I find the jokes to be fairly clever most of the time. :monster:

And and they actually made Amy into a likable character. I can understand why Knuckles fans are probably pissed but meh

Also, he runs all the time. :P

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
They should make an Ecco the Dolphin movie. It should have no voice acting, just dolphin and whale noises with subtitles.

Actually that was only published by Sega wasn't it?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Hell yeah Sonic Boom is a decent show. I love it, I wasn't mocking it at all... and Sonic runs in it all the time.... the last episode was about him running so fast he phased out of the same plane as his friends and hilarity ensured . :monster:

also while I myself am not a huge fan of the pairing, it's nice to see SonAmy get some recolonization in the show. I mean the comic and cartoon lovers have had SonSal for a long time, so it's nice to see SonAmy fans finally get something to cheer for too

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I just meant that sonic's speed never played a role in any of the episodes I saw. I guess I was just waiting for a plot to materialize and it never did. But I definitely chuckled through the episodes, I wasn't writing it off entirely.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I've never seen "Sonic Boom," but just be thankful it wasn't that awful "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" show from the early 90s. I enjoyed it as a kid, but I didn't know any better. I was just happy to see Sonic and Tails on TV. :monster:

Now, that other Sonic cartoon that was also on the air in the early 90s was fucking awesome.

Yep, that was the one my friend Ben worked on... but he passed away so we'll never get a true sequel to it :(

As for AoStH... I kinda like it in a weird way. I prefer it to Sonic Underground, the one where Sonic has a brother and a sister (both voiced by Jaleel White) and they sing and dance their way out of trouble... I mean what is that? :huh:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I too liked Adventures as a kid, still have a couple episodes on VHS, actually. But yeah there's really no defending it, though it does get points for actually using the Sonic theme song.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Adventures was fun at the time but it did not stick with me.

I still love SatAM and totally own the series on DVD :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Adventures was fun at the time but it did not stick with me.

I still love SatAM and totally own the series on DVD :monster:

Fun game for those who own SatAM on the DVD, look at the special thanks on the back of the box, do you know who that is? :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
O_O

I never looked

Will look tomorrow because I have to walk down two flights of stairs to check.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
SatAM was indeed very good, although when I watched through it all in a row I did notice how characters and backstories just kind of materialize. I wondered if I was missing episodes.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I've never seen "Sonic Boom," but just be thankful it wasn't that awful "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" show from the early 90s. I enjoyed it as a kid, but I didn't know any better. I was just happy to see Sonic and Tails on TV. :monster:

Now, that other Sonic cartoon that was also on the air in the early 90s was fucking awesome.

I was more partial to Sonic Underground. That ruled my weekday mornings when getting up for school. :monster:

As for AoStH... I kinda like it in a weird way. I prefer it to Sonic Underground, the one where Sonic has a brother and a sister (both voiced by Jaleel White) and they sing and dance their way out of trouble... I mean what is that? :huh:

It's fantastic is what it is :kermit:

Top Bottom