vector practice.

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
so ive been practicing vectoring and pumping them out hoping to get even slightly better was mainly focusing on the actual vectors rather than the backgrounds, but critisism for the backgrounds are welcome too ^^

from new to old

5_5_5_5_5_5_5_5_5_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

red_light_district_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

them_2_girls_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

treetrolling_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

--

animal_ancients_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

practice02_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

1_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
also been doing some tags >.<

mark.png

4.png

tool.png

5.png

hellpark.png

ryanandtom.png

granite.png

tag-6.png

tag-7.png

sendmeanangel.png

tag1.png

ocho-1.png

ex01-1.png

zombieavalice.png

... when i said a few... i meant a lot, heh

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
amazing stuff. I'm not sure I can even pick favourites because the quality is so consistently high.

invisiblestories

Pro Adventurer
AKA
luxembourg, alice
Fantastic stuff like always. Fifth piece of the first post is amazing. I'm not much of a fan of your text in those tags though but who cares, they keep getting better and better. I'd love to see some b/w stuff from you sometime.

Oh and I love my ava.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Is that all hand-drawn (minus the obvious stock pictures here and there)? If so, very impressive and just, :monster:.

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
thx guys :D

[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=691.msg30775#msg30775 date=1237131913]
Is that all hand-drawn (minus the obvious stock pictures here and there)? If so, very impressive and just, :monster:.
[/quote]

yeah, everything apart from the obvious stocks, are drawn in photoshop or self-made in cinema4d

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Everything is crazy amazing. 5th one of the vectors is definitely my favourite, though it's hard to decide because they're all so damn good!

And do I spy Dallas Green? :duhard:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh my those are simply amazing! I suddenly feel compelled to open Illustrator now! I haven't practiced vector stuff in a long while.

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
thx gais ^^ new one, probably going to be my last vector based on real people, im going try start experimenting with more cartoony and self drawn styles

millencolin1_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

and some tags =/
shittyspritebattle.png

c4dabsalice2.png

that.png

johnrambo.png

fishky-1.png

Top Bottom