Video Games are evil says talk show

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita

They are just ignorant people and need to shut up when they dont know what they are talking about, except the one that was actually defending games. Give them a Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, or Zelda game and then they can talk about how bad for the kids games are.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
This was on the Alan Titchmarsh show.

That alone is enough to discredit everyone who appears on it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Who's Alan Titchmarsh?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
He's a famous british gardener.
Who now apparently has his own chatshow.
Fantastic.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
You know what's ironical? Those who claim that violent videogames are bad, are actually more agressive when talking.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I've played Unreal Tournament, Max Payne, Legacy of Kain, Ratchet and Clank and Perfect Dark. So obviously I'm going to kill people some day.

Then again, I've also played Civilization III, Alpha Centauri, Sim City, Populous, and Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. So I guess I'm also destined to some day...become God?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Then again, I've also played Civilization III, Alpha Centauri, Sim City, Populous, and Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. So I guess I'm also destined to some day...become God?
Nah man, that's only supposed to happen if you play Black and White. :wacky:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Seriously, Alan should just go back to Groundforce or whatever it was that he did.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Alan Titchmarsh, omg. That's obviously going to be an enlightening experience.

But I can't listen to 7 minutes of Alan Titchmarsh, but I think I've realised how games have made me a hateful racist misogynistic addict who feels rewarded by violence. Thanks, blonde woman. I hadn't noticed.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I stopped watching when the blonde woman started to talk. "Proven link between behavioral violence and video game violence" my fucking ass! Wasn't there a recent study that disproved that shit?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Run her over with a car you stole and then take her money to buy a +1 Mace. But have sex with her first and attack its weak point for massive damage.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Damn, I guess I wasn't misogynistic enough. I better go play some Pokemon or something and level up my hatred.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
If I started my own RP that wasn't as active as others might have been or hadn't been running for as long, would I be able to get some Haterade too?

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I HAVE PLAYED KINGDOM HEARTS, I NOW MUST STAB MYSELF WITH A GIANT KEYBLADE:kermit:

Far out man, Disney movies in the 80's were more violent and sexual than video games these days. Even children's anime is more violent in japan, if video games are evil then eating candyfloss is a one way trip to hell. >__>'';

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
If I started my own RP that wasn't as active as others might have been or hadn't been running for as long, would I be able to get some Haterade too?

Only if you were wholly literate and able to write structured prose.
Then I would shower you in haterade.

Vendel

Banned
I have never played a video game in my life. And I have killed lots of people.

Goes to show what they know.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Consider this.

1. Dacon is hatred incarnate.
2. Dacon plays video games.
3. Dacon has never killed anyone.

Therefore, video games obviously make people PEACEFUL.

PLOT TWIST

This is one of the reason I hate all talk shows and etc.
the show has an opinion, brings in a bunch of aggressive closed minded people who art willing to consider the fact they may be wrong and share that opinion, then bring in someone who's against that and gang up on them. It's just audience vindication.
the funny thing is the people they bring on to defend almost always actually create a credible argument anyone with half a brain could understand.

tv blows.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Ah, now I get it!

Gengis Khan
Alexander the Great
Atila the Hun
Saladin
Napoleon
Hitler
Stalin

They played too much Civilization.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ah, now I get it!

Gengis Khan
Alexander the Great
Atila the Hun
Saladin
Napoleon
Hitler
Stalin

They played too much Civilization.

Actually, you (as the player) assumes the role of one of these characters and determines their actions.

Thus, in Civilization, Stalin is YOU!

Top Bottom