Video of Rufus' speech?

Fangu

Great Old One
Hey guys,

I was browsing YT very quickly but I coudn't find a video of of the speech Rufus makes when you first meet him (the "rule with money, rule with fear" speech). Does anyone know any videos of this segment? Preferably just that part, nicely paced for reading, but I'll take one with the boss battle too.

I'd make one myself if I wasn't occupied until later today. So I just thought I'd ask until then :)

Starling

Pro Adventurer
If you can't find a video with just that part, then you can always look through an LP to get to that scene. I've had to do it a couple times when checking a specific scene.

Fangu

Great Old One
Yeah. I just wanted a video of just that exact scene though, preferably with a matching title :)

RedFFWolf

Donator
Here you go! I found a video with no commentary, so I sectioned out the part and edited a little.

The text is a little fast - if it's too fast, I can redo it and slow the speed of the video a bit.
The audio won't change; even with the video there, I put the audio track as a separate piece, so it begins as the video begins - just for a wee bit of dramatic effect :P

I've put it as an 'Unlisted' video, but feel free to re-upload publicly and do whatever you wish with it - sure not like I recorded in the first place myself :P

Let me know if there's any problems with it, and I can fix it :)
(Especially if you'd prefer the video beginning from them running out or when Rufus begins to speak etc.)

Top Bottom