VII Best... Supporting Characters in Final Fantasy || ROUND 1-2

Of the following, which three characters should continue onto the next round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
And we're off! I encourage everyone not only vote, but to champion the characters that you're voting for. You have 7 days to state your cases. ;)

Link to Previous Poll
Link to Next Poll

For Round 1-2:

raijin.png
> Thick-headed lacky of Seifer. Is really fond of insects, ya know?

vs

ryid uruk.png
> Member of the Fifth Class and gentle giant.

vs

reeve tuesti.png
> Head of Urban Development at the Shinra Electric Company. Seems to actually give a shit about the wellbeing of Midgar's citizens.

vs

corel gangbanger.png
> Randy at the Corel Prison. What is his story? No one knows.

vs

cid nan garlond.png
> Engineer and leader of the Garlond Ironworks. Not a big fan of the Garlean Empire.

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
How did you do these photos? They are awesome. I voted Raijin, ya know? Hard to think of him without Fujin, but if that’s how it is, that’s how it’s gotta be, ya know?

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I appreciate your appreciation. They're the product of a lot of tedious time spent in Photoshop and googling png images lmao. Ya know?

Reactions: Ite

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Lic, I (kind of) feel that way about Reeve now, and after all the compilation stuff came out. But when I originally played FFVII, he was always just a supporting character (to me, anyway). Even after all these years knowing that he's technically in your party, I still kind of sort of feel like Reeve and Cait Sith are two different characters. :lol:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Reeve/Cait Sith is always able to Inspire such controversy :awesome:

tenor.gif

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Yeh basically what Howl said. If we're going strictly by the OG (which I am here), I reckon he's largely supporting. I made a similar distinction with Zack, who's been grouped with the protagonists but only because of CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom