Vincent and Cloud...

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Well, I don't know this belongs here, but what the hell. Mods can move it later...

Didnt someone at Square, or maybe in the Ultimanias, say that Vincent was the same as Cloud only older?

Thanks, guys!!!

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I'm afraid I don't understand your question. What about Vincent is the same as Cloud?

I forget when, a long time ago, but someone said that either someone from Square in an interview, or in one of the Ultimania books, said that Vincent and Cloud were the same in a lot of ways, but the difference was that Vincent is older.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Hmmmm.... I haven't come across anything like that before. I'll try looking around online to see what I can find. If I find something, I'll post it here.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Okay, I'm back. I checked out the Final Fantasy Wiki first and saw this on Vincent's page:

"Kazushige Nojima has noted Vincent is naturally a loner, and had he not been a former ally of Cloud and his friends, it is unlikely he would have joined them in the battle with Bahamut SIN in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. His voice actor, Shōgo Suzuki, noted Vincent's few appearances have a profound impact and that Tifa Lockhart's remark "they're our friends", after Vincent's arrival, shows his underlying warmth. He is noted to be similar to Cloud, only more mature, which influenced his character and voice work."

Top Bottom