Virgin Diaries

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
This show is such secondhand embarrassment, I just can't. LMAO
Please tell me someone is watching.

On the other hand, it's exactly the kind of exploitation spectacle that grinds my gears.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Will there be a sequel? Virgin Suicides? :monster:

I havent seen this but its inevitable that one of the UK channels will show it or do their own version. Don't know why they can't just leave people alone, I'm not one of those people who thinks 'virginity should be cherished' or some such shit. I just think that virginity is something personal and its up to you when to lose it or not, not to feel pressured into sex just to lose your virginity. Unless thats what you want of course :monster:

Lets be honest here, the 'specialness' of losing it with someone you really care about is down to that person being special to you. It doesn't mean its not going to be awkward or uncomfortable etc :lol:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
So after reading some more, it seems TLC wanted to "celebrate" virgins (wtf?) and so....made a show which openly ridicules them.

Seriously, you people sidereel this shit. That kiss is giving me nightmares.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
@kiss: MMMMM THE DELICIOUS TASTE OF MARITAL DISAPPOINTMENT

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Lol shows what I know. Turns out it was a uk show anyway. Yet one more reason not to watch myv

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
What the shipping tits?! They haven't even kissed each other before?!

Unbelievable. The last time I saw a kiss like that it was my then 3 year old cousin and teddybear. Who goes at it like a koi carp?

I want to believe that they did it like that for comic effect but.... :/

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm gonna assume they also never saw anyone else kiss before. Because. I mean. Have you not been to a wedding or even watched a film or TV? Did no one pull them aside and say like, "now son, when you kiss the bride try not to eat her face off or anything."

Though if someone had quoted this, it would have been the best wedding ever because this was the first thing that came to mind when they kissed:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
ac1da-alien_face_sucker_zoom.jpg

smoochy smoochy

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I never noticed before how much a facehugger's mouth bit looks like a woman's lady parts.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! :lol:

I guess its just me but that was the first thing I noticed when I saw Aliens. Worse still I was like 11. Damn you Family Health Encyclopedia for ruining my innocence! :rage:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Also wasn't a chestburster purposefully designed to be phallic

ON TOPIC this is pretty silly and the whole thing sounds pretty silly

Maybe they should also make all Valentine's Day-themed movies focused on singles awareness instead hurr

Top Bottom