• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Vote for the Most Memorable Moment of the Compilation of FFVII, Round TWO

Which is the most memorable moment in the Compilation of FFVII?

• Zack's death and Cloud inheriting the Buster Sword

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • The death of Aerith in the Forgotten Capital

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Zack's DMW destruction during the final battle against the MPs in CC.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • The final battle between Cloud and Sephiroth as shown in ACC.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Tifa helping Cloud piece together his memory in the Lifestream.

• Cloud throwing Sephiroth into the Mako pit in Nibelheim.

• The crossdressing escapade in Wall Market

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • The ending of FFVII where Red XIII appears 500 years later with two cubs looking on a Midgar.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Red XIII learns the truth about his father in Cosmos Canyon and sees Seto cry tears while petrified.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • The scene where everyone returns to the Highwind after being ordered to determine a reason to fight.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, I got yours, thanks.

....Oh I see what you did there. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You would technically win since you are the only one out of those three that did send me those images. XD

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'll go ahead and ask it now then.

Does anyone have a problem with this method of breaking the tie? No answer within the next day will be seen as consent, and I'll have the "Mako Pit" moment make it to the final four.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
I have no problems with it - and it's not laziness, either. I voted for Aerith's death, but I feel that dunking Sephiroth into the mako was more memorable than the entire event that encapsulated the flashback in which it happened.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves

Does anyone have a problem with this method of breaking the tie? No answer within the next day will be seen as consent, and I'll have the "Mako Pit" moment make it to the final four.

Nope that's the best way to do it. Those darn lazy bastards who can't get 3 images. :monster:

I'm sending my pics in anyway :monster:
I mean I figured as long as I got them in before the poll closed... but really Tres's moment is probably more memorable anyway. If the ACC battle wasn't my moment I probably wouldn't have voted for it anyway.

Last edited:

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada

I still say we should just award victory to the Honeybee Inn as it's quite clear thats what everyone on this site secretly lusts for :awesome:

...but alas, I too feel this has lingered on long enough and a victor must be decided, so I shall also agree to TresDias' proposal.

Username

Banned
I also agree btw^^

Glad to see the death of Aerith is still going :), who is doing that now? because i have not been :whistle: Sorry about that.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Voted for the DMW deconstruction in Crisis Core. That damned thing saved my butt so many times in that game, and when it first started acting up I actually felt a surge of panic, because it was the worst fucking time ever for it to do so, and with each flash of static it was like getting stabbed, seeing that this character I had become so invested in, that I had hoped and prayed and pleaded with the universe to make it because it was so wrong after everything he'd been put through to die in a way like that.

But no. Canon spit in my face and one by one everyone he cared about slipped away until the only one that was left was the one he didn't get to say goodbye to.

Bang.

Cue J-pop.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well I'm gonna close the poll now, and post the results this weekend. Next week will be the final vote between the top four moments.

Zack's death and Cloud inheriting the Buster Sword

The death of Aerith in the Forgotten Capital

Zack's DMW destruction during the final battle against the MPs in CC.

Cloud throwing Sephiroth into the Mako pit in Nibelheim.

One of these four will be voted as the most memorable moment of the Compilation of FFVII. I wonder which one, will be it? :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I place my two cent bet on the Aerith one, especially if less Compilation-enlightened people are going to vote for it.

You better make this draw lots of attention, Or Else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom