• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Wai Haylo Thar Again! (Returning Intro)

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
So, hey doods! I've been pretty scarce for a long time now so, I hope it's alright to start a Return Thrad (if not feel free to move it or whatnot). I really miss you gaiz and well, I'm gonna try and hang around more often now. RL stuff, overtime at work and here recently, Kidney Infection/Stones got in the way.

For all the new peepz here, I've been on this forum for a long time but went pretty quiet for a good long while, as I mentioned above. It's nice to see the place is still gettin new faces! Yar!

~ Mari

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I have only heard the worst horror stories of kidney stones. :monster:
Hope things are good now.

Welcome back :awesomonster:

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
I'm a ton better now, just took almost 3 weeks to completely recover :monster:. The first week was a literal, living hell and it wasn't even the kidney pain that debilitated me, it was the absolutely horrid nausea >_<. Ugh, I'm seriously glad that crap is over. Thanks doodz!

~ Mari

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Welcome baaaack! :reptar: I'm one of the newer faces, been around just over two years. Nice to meet you!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Raaaaaaaaaz! Glad you're feeling better, I did wonder where you'd gone when you disappeared from Facebook. Welcome back an' shit. :monster:

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
I didn't realize peepz missed me.. I feelz all warmz and fuzziez insidez *imitates Toki Wartooth*!

Lol, good to see ya too Magey xD.

~ Mari

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Now get your arse over to the Forum Projects sexion and put your name down for the TLS Family Portrait thingy, it's awesome.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Welcome back! As someone who has experienced a single kidney stone and would unquestionable rate it the absolute worst living hell that I would only ever wish upon the most utterly horrid of beings, I'm sorry that you had to experience it, glad that you've recovered, and sincerely hope that you never have to deal with it again.

X :neo:

Top Bottom