Watch Dogs

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Im really glad they confirmed that its a game thats coming out this generation.
This looks really fun :3

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
:awesome: <- Me, when the showed Chicago. They even got the "Conversation L" right, for when the damn trains go by overhead and you can't hear ANYTHING.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
The premise certainly looked intriguing, not sure if it's going to be good however.

It looks really good, but way too much of that looks scripted, not stuff you'll see just walking through the game.

Be happy to be wrong tho.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The sound direction in this game sounds fucking bauss

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Not surprised, Ubisoft has been trying to get into this film-making biz for a long time now :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Damn it looks good. As it's gonna be one of the first games released on the next gen I do hope it's indeed a good game.

Hisako

AKA
... Is that Quinton Flynn?

Ghost X

Doesn't look bad, but I've got a "This game has been done before" feeling =p. I'd have to see more of it, for it to convince me to buy it.

Hisako

AKA
Yeah I thought I heard him at the beginning of the voice over trailer because he sounded kind of throaty (like Raiden) but then he started talking in a regular voice towards the end and I was like "welp guess not"

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Silly character, don't you know you can just use a cheat code to get the police off your back?

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I'm impressed by how good the guys jacket looks and moves in the above video.
Don't know why that stands out for me but it really moves like it has weight to it.

Top Bottom