• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Watch Dogs

AKA
L
I really enjoyed the game but aiden was extremely linear and it seemed way too into bitty at times between what was going on around him in the world.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
http://watchdogs.ubi.com/watchdogs/en-US/news/index.aspx

Watch Dogs PC Update

The dev team is completely dedicated to getting the most out of each platform, so the notion that we would actively downgrade quality is contrary to everything we’ve set out to achieve. We test and optimize our games for each platform on which they’re released, striving for the best possible quality. The PC version does indeed contain some old, unused render settings that were deactivated for a variety of reasons, including possible impacts on visual fidelity, stability, performance and overall gameplay quality. Modders are usually creative and passionate players, and while we appreciate their enthusiasm, the mod in question (which uses those old settings) subjectively enhances the game’s visual fidelity in certain situations but also can have various negative impacts. Those could range from performance issues, to difficulty in reading the environment in order to appreciate the gameplay, to potentially making the game less enjoyable or even unstable.
Thanks for playing Watch Dogs and stay safe on the mean streets of Chicago.
-The Watch Dogs Team
Pffffffffffffffahahahaha they're trying to patch the E3 settings out

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hey look Mr Robot is getting a video game adaptation........oh wait is Watch_Dogs 2:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I haven't watched the trailer yet, but I'm being cautiously optimistic.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
edgy haxorz~

The atmosphere looks interesting at least (the bits outside of the edgy haxorz)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Watched the trailer, still more or less cautiously optimistic. Really hoping this has the Assassin's Creed effect, where the first lays down the groundwork and the second completely blows our minds.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
The idea behind the game was fascinating itself, but the story let it down and it became repetitive - exactly like the first Assassin's Creed. I'm more in the middle ground about this one right now. I'm not excited for it, but then I'm not exactly slating it either. Also not sure if I'm going to preorder it yet.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Honest question why would you pre-order anyway?

Other then getting cosmetics in a single player game? If they are walling real content behind a pre-order paywall then that's not a selling point in my opinion.

On top of that in 2016 what is the point or pre-ordering? You're gonna tell me that this game or any game that isn't some freshly translated Atlus game is gonna run out of stock? If for some reason store 1 doesn't have it I'm sure stores 2-10 across the street will. And if not , worst case scenario you get one from the infinite stock on the online store.

Don't get me started on the idea of pre-ordering from a company who has lied time and time again about the games they are peddling you and the fact that the base game is a horrible generic mess.

I really don't see many pros these days to pre-ordering tbh :reptar:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I mainly preorder games because there's not actually a game store near me anymore, it got closed a few years ago due to the recession and the nearest one is about an hour away. I don't really preorder much anymore, except for a select few and if I know I'm going to play them.

Is that good enough of a reason? :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well, maybe; you can still just await reviews and a price drop and order it regularly via the internets.

Although PS4 games don't seem to drop in price that quickly just yet. Probably because there's still not that much of them.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Yeah, I'm thinking of waiting on reviews this year or just more info/footage, etc later on in the year.

I'm also one of those who like collector's editions, soo there's also that. :awesome:

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
Been playing Watchdogs 2 for a while now. It's actually pretty damn good! I feel like this game has gotten much less attention than it deserves.
Compared with the first game, it shares many gameplay elements but features a few extra gimmicks (like the flying drone), and (thankfully) the police AI is a lot less stupid. In addition to that, the main group of characters is a lot of fun, making the story a lot more enjoyable than the first one was. The only negative for me are a few minor gameplay quirks (like having activate the Driver SF quests on your phone sub-menu to make them actually playable, instead of having the quest readily available when you reach the right location), but all around a very solid game.

It's also on sale, and has a "demo", where you can play the full game for 3 hours free before it cuts you off. I'm gonna check it out tomorrow. Been hearing real good things

Top Bottom