We just got two new guys in the office... They seem a little tense

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
They're a little short, and they don't talk much. But damn, do they have some incredible hair.
20190801_053505.jpg

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I just had to share it somewhere.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Ermegerd, that's a problem. Because I am thinking "Ok, well I am definitely getting Reno and Rufus... but you can't have Reno without Rude... Also, Barrett is my favorite character in AVALANCHE.. and Cloud is awesome and iconic.. oh and Elena got pretty badass after meteorfall... Shit now I want all of them." Gotta think on this, since I try to avoid collectables/clutter in general and they are also expensive. :P

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I just bought Rufus myself. :P In the future I plan to get Reno, and maybe Rude. His skin tone is pretty off, but I'm not sure if I care enough.

It looks like they are hand painted. Which explains the order time and the price. They are very good at miniature painting! Eyes are a bitch.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
PirateNinjas posted this announcement today:

Notice to customers looking for the Final Fantasy 7 figurines:
Recently Square Enix filed a notice of copyright infringement with Etsy so Unfortunately I am no longer able to sell them, I will be emailing Square to see if there is a way to keep selling them legally though, fingers crossed we can come to an arrangement.

Knew it was coming. Just make the goddamn models already Square Enix :@
Not sure what this means for people who have already purchased them. I'll wait a day or two to see if they say something about that.
Just thinking that I may not get my hands on these guys again :sadpanda:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
PirateNinjas posted this announcement today:

Knew it was coming. Just make the goddamn models already Square Enix :@
Not sure what this means for people who have already purchased them. I'll wait a day or two to see if they say something about that.
Just thinking that I may not get my hands on these guys again :sadpanda:

Ugh. I knew something funky was up. I ordered mine a month ago and never heard anything. SE, at least the western divisions, is the worst. It'll be stupid if they don't give this gal a license or start making official figurines but I'm not holding my breath. Erotic Materia may have been the last person to get to enjoy these. :P

Last edited:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
tzrf0UUl.jpg

Looks like they are coming officially

SailorStarDust

Kept you waiting, huh?
AKA
SSD
The Japanese description for the Mini Figures mention they're a Set of 7 plus 1 Secret Character...You can bet your butt I'll be buying these for some "Retro" '97 goodness! (Especially if the Secret Character is Zack *Swoon* )

Top Bottom