• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Webcomics! It's humor on the Internets!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I am now obsessed with Darths & Droids. Thanks, Sam Vines!!

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
So, this got featured on deviantArt.... yeah, another favorite for the webcomics folder.
citation_needed_by_dejitarudavis-d63y92i.jpg

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
http://www.nexttownover.net -- Takes place in a fictional Wild West with a dash of Steampunk and Sorcery. Mostly concerns the rivalry between a woman named Vane Black and a guy named John Henry Hunter. Why the rivalry exists has not been revealed yet. The art is really nice too. This has a large archives and updates on Saturdays.

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
Should I feel guilty about mentioning mention the creepy, bizarre (but sometimes unintentionally funny) web comic known as
Sonichu?
:muhaha:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Was wandering though the cosmic horror that is TvTropes and found some things...

Cthulhu Slippers - An office comedy set after The Great Old Ones return, take over the world and set up the Cthulhu Co. mega-corp. Featuring Cthulhu as the CEO, Nyarlathotep as the manager of Human Resources, Hastur working in accounts (don't summon him until he's had his coffee), possessed printers, and a main character who uses the Necronomicon as a bullet-proof vest and keeps it in his desk drawer because he likes feeding it. Oh, and everything is played for laughs.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
fisheye placebo (is it play-sa-bo or pla-SEE-bo?) is really good. i fell in love just by the artist's own "fanart" of the series before i even read it.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I've been following Off White for a few years now. I believe it's supposed to be an alternate futuristic Earth? Follows a wolf pack and has a lot of Norse influence in it. There's similarities with it and Wolf's Rain, but not enough for them to be too similar. It's very much it's own story, and pretty enjoyable, I think.
They're recently redoing the first half of the (completed) first volume to match the highly enhanced artwork towards the end.

Edit:
off-white-cover.jpg

Top Bottom