• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Weeb shit (and other guilty pleasures)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

not at all a guilty pleasure tho
when i saw kong skull island and the credits said miyavi was in it i had no idea because i only remember him from his indie/visual-kei days and he obviously looks pretty different now. but 'shinde mo boogie woogie' still kinda slaps

i had a cd from a music magazine which annoyingly didn't have full songs but just clips, and i'm sure one was a miyavi song called 'romeo & juliet' but i cannot find anything about it now. did i imagine that. do i have to find that cd out now

Sutsivoiran

Pro Adventurer
AKA
AverageNoid

Goes harder than literally anything else.

iu

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i never watched tenjo tenge but i think i had that song downloaded from a file sharing program back in the day, and hearing it again now has it stuck in my head

back when i used to go place and listen to stuff

some of it is from stuff i've seen, and others just from watching recording of anisama concerts (most of those being the reason no one else can ever listen to anything on my phone, no one must know)

no spoiler tag for one of the greats tho

if i dig out my old ipod i could probably find even more. which is a damning indictment of me

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Good pop is a big guilty pleasure of mine, but this takes it to a new level. After Arcane, I looked at LoL’s YouTube page and found this absolute slapper

Yass, I love everything I heard from K/DA so far. Never played LoL or seen Arcane but I need more of this :monster:

Akali best girl btw

Reactions: Ite
Top Bottom