• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Weeps Deeply

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Zombies sighted in that Resident Evil trailer: 0

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Eyoc1.gif

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Just in time for the announcement of Resident Evil 6

resident-evil-6-rumored-20120119001320462-000.jpg

Lex

Administrator
What? No way :S

I can't believe they still make the Resident Evil movies, I struggled to get into the first batch, and I just couldn't do it. I had all 3 on DVD and I watched the first one and fell asleep. Then the second one I think might have bee slightly better, but it couldn't hold my attention so I cleaned while it was on. Then I don't think I watched the 3rd one.

Are they worth it? Should I make myself like them?

I remember thinking once "you know the resident evil stories could make for some pretty awesome action/zombie movies" and then remembering "oh wait they tried that and it's the most horrible thing ever".

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
No, the trick is, they WOULD be good movies, if they weren't utter bastardizations of all that is RE.

If they were JUST Action Zombie flicks, the movies would have been good. Hell, Milla Sue might have been a fun over the top heroine if she wasn't pissing in all the cornflakes of the existing characters.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Just in time for the announcement of Resident Evil 6

resident-evil-6-rumored-20120119001320462-000.jpg

Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy will not be alone in this new game. Both Chris and Leon will have unnamed partners of their own, teaming up in similar fashion to the Chris Redfield/Jessica Sherawat and Jill Valentine/Parker Luciani pairings in Resident Evil Revelations. Sources tell us Chris and Leon will have seperate stories in the game that will eventually overlap in some capacity.

capcom

no

Lex

Administrator
Wait, this could be so effin awesome. I've been waiting for them to put Chris and Leon in the same game since 2.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
giving them both random jackasses as partners rather than picking from established characters from the series people have been dying to see return (did claire just fall off the face of the earth or something??) is a dumb idea imo

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
from what i hear ada's going to be in 6 but her story can only be opened up once you beat chris and leon's

so kinda like what they did with her in re4 i guess???

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
  • For fans of the series, the opening paragraph revealed that some previously killed characters have come back from the dead. This is a result of Umbrella and cloning. As a result of being brought back by Umbrella, Jill Valentine is wearing a red scarab on her chest (seen in previous films) and she’s under their control. Also, “Bad Rain” injects herself with the Las Plagas parasites and this gives her superhuman powers. During our interview with Michelle Rodriguez she made a statement that she can now eat bullets. We were not sure if that was a joke or if she really can now eat bullets.
  • The big fight scene between Alice and Jill on the ice somewhere in Russia originally had 200 moves. However, the production is running behind and the final number might be cut down.
  • According to producer Jeremy Bolt, the franchise is “within sight of the end.” He went on to say that the 5th installment is the most “science fiction-y” of the franchise and it has the most action. Bolt went on to say that he could see a Resident Evil spinoff movie based on a character from the franchise. He did not say which character.
  • When decided which new characters to include in Retribution, Anderson and Milla Jovovich listened to the fanbase. They settled on adding Leon Kennedy, Ada Wong, and Barry Burton, who they felt where the three fan-favorites that the film franchise had yet to touch on.
  • While the video game features a love story between Ada Wong and Leon, don’t expect to see it in the movie.

more here: http://collider.com/resident-evil-5-retribution-set-visit/138311/

While the video game features a love story between Ada Wong and Leon, don’t expect to see it in the movie.

leon confirmed for alice's new love interest

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
Maybe it's actually a comedy. I did laugh quite a bit watching that.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I have never seen a single one of these movies.

Sometimes morbid curiosity makes me wonder what I'm missing out on.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I have never seen a single one of these movies.

Sometimes morbid curiosity makes me wonder what I'm missing out on.

streamin' party y/y

they are terrible but also pretty hilarious

Sami said:
omg don't even joke about that

THEY TOTALLY WOULD THOUGH

i remember carlos(??) flirting with alice randomly ahha just wat

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
At some point you need to marathon through the whole season.

Actually this is a brilliant idea if we can get it to happen in a Livestream.

BRENT WE NEED YOU, I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME FROM THE MSN ;.;

Top Bottom