• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Welcome back! Read this for post-migration information

Lex

Administrator
@Tetsujin I know you were having that issue with the banner repeating underneath, still a problem?

I'm going to create various child themes with different banners soon, then you'll be able to mess around with them and we can see what works (and people can pick what they like too). I also wanted to make a "TLS Light" theme for weirdos who prefer light eye-destroying colour schemes. :)

Theme picker is at the bottom left of every page btw guys. There's only the default XF and default TLS for now. I won't be making any drastic ones (like "purple" or whatever), just maybe some different banners and a light theme. MAYBE

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
i seriously want new people to make new topics so i can talk about them because THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL

@Tetsujin I know you were having that issue with the banner repeating underneath, still a problem?

I'm going to create various child themes with different banners soon, then you'll be able to mess around with them and we can see what works (and people can pick what they like too). I also wanted to make a "TLS Light" theme for weirdos who prefer light eye-destroying colour schemes. :)

Theme picker is at the bottom left of every page btw guys. There's only the default XF and default TLS for now. I won't be making any drastic ones (like "purple" or whatever), just maybe some different banners and a light theme. MAYBE
um, well, i actually liked "the lifestream blue" and used it a couple months before the switch (mostly because i had just found out you can change themes....). just saying though :monster::monster:

Lex

Administrator
I mean, we COULD look at changing the like icon and text to a thanks cookie monster, but that's something to think about in future (customised buttons). I'm ok with it but really it's best to get used to the more generic styles to avoid issues with further upgrades to XF.

There's also an easy plugin to do something similar to what facebook/ discord do, where you can react with specific emoji rather than just "liking" a post. All stuff to consider.

Lex

Administrator
No definitely not making a fuckton of anything :monster:

Whatever is made will be a carbon copy of the default with minor adjustments, like the background image on the banner. Only the default was maintained on vBulletin TLS anyway so there's legit no point making different themes.

The only thing I'm suggesting is maybe doing a light theme if people want it, but even that I'd rather avoid. Other theme choices would just be for a different banner image at this point (and they'd all be children of this theme, so any global changes to this one would apply to them).

Top Bottom