• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

We'll meet again...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Well, considering I haven't posted in little over a week, and my posting the week before was very patchy, this is pretty much stating the obvious, but I figure you guys deserve an explanation.

Anyway, I'm going to take some time away from the forums for the time being. I've been feeling depressed for a while, and it's got to the point now where I don't have the motivation for anything.

And now I've started this, I find that includes not having the motivation to say I don't have any motivation.

Anyway, I'll catch y'all again when I'm feeling better. Take care of yourselves.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Take care of yourself, hun. :c I will miss you! *sniff* If you ever feel the need to talk about ANYTHING at all, well, you know where to find me. :) I hope you feel better soon and good luck. <3

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
gl with shit hazama, hope to see you back soon.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Ugh...that schmuks. I should know, depression is pretty constant in my life :monster:
Still take all the time you need, that's whats really important. And don't worry about it. Feel better soon! Since I'm pretty sure you'll get out of this

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hope you feel better soon, just do whatever it takes to take care of yourself through this rough patch. We'll be here when you need us :)

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
When you're ready, we'll be here. :cthulhu:

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Take care, and come back when you feel beter, we will all still be here

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I've been through that very same thing a lot of times. I wish you good luck :)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Awww Manti, I'll miss you around here, I hope you get well and come back when you're feeling better.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Take your time and enjoy it, but chin up-- don't let it get you too down. Catch you later, man~

Top Bottom