• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

What are some gameplay / story changes that you guys want?

Prism

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
With the revelation that they're expanding the parts significantly, I think there's a lot of potential here. I usually like remakes to be as close as possible to the source material (RE:2 and OOT3D are good sweetspots), but I do see how FFVII can benefit from some additions.

I can't tell if this is a really dumb idea or not - I feel like this would have potential to mess with the integrity of the story, but a part of me really wants it regardless. I think it'd be nice to have an alternate route where you can save Aeris from dying. The current chain of events would still be the default playthrough, but maybe in a New Game+ or something saving her could become an option. She's such a beloved character that I feel like it would be worthwhile - especially 'cause there were silly baseless schoolhouse rumors that saving Aeris was possible (like some kinda L is Real thing) in the original.

What would you guys want?

Prism

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Oh yeah, I was thinking that there was a pretty high chance of the subject being covered in another thread - I would be pretty surprised if it wasn't! So I appreciate the redirects.

Top Bottom