What are some gameplay / story changes that you guys want?

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
With the revelation that they're expanding the parts significantly, I think there's a lot of potential here. I usually like remakes to be as close as possible to the source material (RE:2 and OOT3D are good sweetspots), but I do see how FFVII can benefit from some additions.

I can't tell if this is a really dumb idea or not - I feel like this would have potential to mess with the integrity of the story, but a part of me really wants it regardless. I think it'd be nice to have an alternate route where you can save Aeris from dying. The current chain of events would still be the default playthrough, but maybe in a New Game+ or something saving her could become an option. She's such a beloved character that I feel like it would be worthwhile - especially 'cause there were silly baseless schoolhouse rumors that saving Aeris was possible (like some kinda L is Real thing) in the original.

What would you guys want?

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Oh yeah, I was thinking that there was a pretty high chance of the subject being covered in another thread - I would be pretty surprised if it wasn't! So I appreciate the redirects.

Top Bottom