What are you eating?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I am fat, and therefore, I love food. For lunch I had corn on the cob and some tasty french fries. What else is everyone else eating? :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm fat too

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Lol, a cheese danish and a bottle of water. I'm ridiculously finicky (as in I have a mental list of thing I will and will not eat unless they're prepared a certain way) and too lazy to make anything worthwhile so this is my snack. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
::Moving this to General Fuckery::

These type of random, inane topics were the reason for GF, fyi.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Food is never inane D:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm craving some Wendy's right now, to be honest. :monster:

It fucking sucks that now that I'm working, and just driving everywhere with my car, I'm gaining weight. I used to be skinny as fuck when I was a broke, carless college student who walked every where.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I don't think this one's really a game though. Seems more like people just...talking about what they're eating? :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I'm about to have some Hamburger Helper. I think it's Italian Lasagna. My mom and I both agreed that having too much chili isn't really that enjoyable so Italian Lasagna it is. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hamburger Helper is delicious. I used to cook it all the time. Now for some reason, I am extremely adverse to cooking anything at all. :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I know it is! It's funny, this is probably my second or third time eating it at all. We normally eat a lot of home-cooked meals at my house unless my mom just cba to make anything at all.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
. I used to be skinny as fuck when I was a broke, carless college student who walked every where.
This is me, right now.

:monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I was reading Stephen King's Needful Things and they kept talking about spinach lasagna. I am sincerely craving it now. :(

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Uh.... I made beignets today. /ghey

I'm about to eat again(Oh shit!). A chicken sandwich with some pepperjack!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't think this one's really a game though. Seems more like people just...talking about what they're eating? :monster:

I don't think the What Time Is It's really a game though. Seems more like people just...talking about what time it is? :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Ben and Jerry's Phish Food - frozen yoghurt style.

I think I have swine flu, it is soothing my hurt.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I'm going to have some Frosted Flakes betches. NOM NOM NOM. I might just slice some bananas over that--oooooooh that actually sounds freaking delicious.

Yeah I'm gonna do that. :monster:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
I'm going to have some Frosted Flakes betches. NOM NOM NOM. I might just slice some bananas over that--oooooooh that actually sounds freaking delicious.

Yeah I'm gonna do that. :monster:

mmm I gotta banana for you

but dont slice it plx

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
mmm I gotta banana for you

but dont slice it plx

only you . . .

only you . . .

and don't worry i won't slice it unless i absolutely feel it's necessary. god i'm such a sadist.

but yeah stop distracting me i need to make my cereal!

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I have a double cheeseburger and a spicy mcchicken and a water for lunch and dinner every day.

That must get rather tedious and bland after a while. :awesome:

Ham & Cheese hot-pocket ftw. :monster:

Top Bottom