What are you eating?

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
no... I think I have mcdonalds in my blood. I never can get enough of that place. no matter how loathsome it is.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
no... I think I have mcdonalds in my blood. I never can get enough of that place. no matter how loathsome it is.

dear gods you poor thing. they'd have to pump that garbage right out of you then.

but alas i have a confession . . . i--i have an unhealthy obsession with kfc!

i mean their snackers and food bowls and DON'T get me started on their delicious sides. *drools*

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I had an asiago bagel and two sausages. Was tasty.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
dear gods you poor thing. they'd have to pump that garbage right out of you then.

but alas i have a confession . . . i--i have an unhealthy obsession with kfc!

i mean their snackers and food bowls and DON'T get me started on their delicious sides. *drools*

Oh man. KFC is good too. Their mac and cheese is THE best.

At least KFC is healthier than mcd's though.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Oh man. KFC is good too. Their mac and cheese is THE best.

At least KFC is healthier than mcd's though.

Omgz KFC mac and cheese is just . . . *dies*

I know, McDonald's serves up a heart attack on a bun with a side order of high cholesterol but damn it tastes pretty good every once in a while.

I just like KFC 'cause it offers up a line of healthier alternatives (i.e.: their grilled chicken meals, their salads, etc.) and their stuff makes me die of happiness whenever I eat it.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
I think mcDs drugs the sauce that they put in their hamburgers because no one would eat them otherwise.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I think mcDs drugs the sauce that they put in their hamburgers because no one would eat them otherwise.

Touche.

I think Mickey D's probably use the entrails of two-day-old chicken carcasses to make their chicken nuggets. :monster:

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
As long as they drug it people will eat anything they put out. And I think their fries are just a mix of lard and starch.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
As long as they drug it people will eat anything they put out. And I think their fries are just a mix of lard and starch.

. . . Complete with just a dash of salt all in the name of yumminess. :awesome:

I've kind of swore off fast food altogether, then again it wasn't like I was raised on the stuff (I was far too finicky to even really love it like that).

But yeah fast food substitutes the quality of their food for quantity. It's the fact that these additives make food more appealing both in taste and in aesthetics that make us want it even more.

. . . And yet some of us wonder why we're the fattest country in the world.

Top Bottom