• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Enslaved - [Isa #09] Neogenesis [11:58]

Fuck. Nine years after I first heard it this song still amazes the hell out of me.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Ruins of Beverast - [Blood Vaults - The Blazing Gospel Of Heinrich Kramer #02] Daemon [8:57]

Fuck, this is so good. September has already been an amazing month for metal and it's not even half over yet. I also have to praise whoever engineered this; this is one of the best sounding black metal releases I've heard in years.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
^That game is an underrated classic. Shame so many people have forgotten about it.

The Zombies - [Odessey and Oracle #04] Beechwood Park [2:43]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Terzij de Horde - [A Rage of Rapture Against the Dying of the Light #02] Vertigo: The Mithraic Ritual [9:54]

Reminds me a bit of Dodecahedron. They're both Dutch, so.

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui

あなたを守ってゆきたい...
溢れる想いこの胸の中にしまって :sadpanda:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Terzij de Horde - [A Rage of Rapture Against the Dying of the Light #02] Vertigo: The Mithraic Ritual [9:54]

Reminds me a bit of Dodecahedron. They're both Dutch, so.

terzij de horde sounds more sludgey and less technical to me. Saw them a couple of times, cool guys.

Gorguts - Enemies Of Compassion

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
^ I was a bit hesitant at first because it's will.i.am (and trust me, I did love Scream & Shout), but I'm not a big fan. But that's slowly becoming a favourite lately for me, too.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
terzij de horde sounds more sludgey and less technical to me. Saw them a couple of times, cool guys.

Gorguts - Enemies Of Compassion

I can see that. They both sound a lot more like each other to me than they sound like DsO though, who seem to be a frequently name-dropped comparison for both bands. I can kind of see the Altar of Plagues comparison they sometimes receive but Terzij de Horde are generally much more dissonant.

I'd love to see them in concert but I guess obscure Dutch black metal bands don't come to Florida much :<

Terzij de Horde - [A Rage of Rapture Against the Dying of the Light #03] The Roots of Doomsday Anxiety [6:54]

Love the banjo. I think I fucked up the track division here and am going to have to redo the cuesheet.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Busted - Year 3000

I've been to the year 3000
Not much has changed, but they lived underwater
And your great great great granddaughter
Is pretty fine

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Coffins - The Frozen Styx

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Ruins of Beverast - [Rain Upon the Impure #01] 50 Forts Along the Rhine [13:37]

Fuck, all TRoB is even better on vinyl. I'm obviously going to have to track down the vinyl edition of Enchanted by Gravemould at some point as well, but at least I've got all four full-lengths now.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Part of me wonders if he did that deliberately, but nah, probably not.

Anyway Isa and Ruun are both pretty great imho, but Mardraum is still my favourite Enslaved release :monster:

The Ruins of Beverast - [Rain Upon the Impure #04] Blood Vaults (I: Thy Virginal Malodour) [15:42]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Gorguts - Absconders

7 listens in, and although I really love it, somehow the new album sounds like they were influenced by bands they influenced in the first place...

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
High on Fire - Hung, Drawn And Quartered

Classic Stoner Metal album. I gotta check out their latest album sometime, heard it was awesome.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Enslaved - [Mardraum: Beyond the Within #01] Større enn tid - Tyngre enn natt [10:07]

Fuck. So good on vinyl. Also, I love HHR. Everything I order from them is usually here within like three days.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Blur - Charmless Man, Country House.

The good thing about being an English eighties kid is knowing you're a bona fide Britpop/indie era kid too.

Top Bottom