• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What are you listening to?

D

Deleted member 13557

I left SFV idle on the main menu and this song came on (I swear there’s like 2 or 3 different songs that rotate) and it really caught my ear. They didn’t have to go so hard with the MENU theme lmao

Ghost X

I've been in a little Eurythmics mood of late. I'm pretty sure Missionary Man was the backing track to a nightmare I had as a very young child, especially the bits with the harmonica :P. I didn't realise Annie Lennox didn't sing everything in it either. Some significant input from Joniece Jamison.

I also think the solo in the Miracle of Love is pretty fucking awesome. Presses all my mind buttons so much, I think it is probably one of those things that'll make me lucid as an old demented man if played :P.

Verena

Pro Adventurer
Faysal - the look of love 2002 (Oscar Salguero Remix
Faysal – The Look Of Love 2002 (Summerchill Mix) [Instrumental]

D

Deleted member 13557

That was out of nowhere, damn.

Good song. Kinda wish Kirk didn’t keep rehashing the same solo though.

Top Bottom