What can Tifa do as party leader?

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
As the title says, I need to know everything she can do while she's the party head, and also where the various NPCs who point you to Mideel are. I know she can go a lot of places, but the plot doesn't really move until you find Cloud. I'm asking for a friend and having the info in one place would be helpful.

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
I don't have the game's files on hand, but a quick search of dialogue:

There should be someone in Kalm who says "Huh? You're looking for your friend? You want to know where the Lifestream is? Hmm, I can't help you find your friend, but I've heard about the Lifestream. When I traveled to the Southern islands a doctor was very kind to me. [...]"

There should be someone in Icicle Inn who says "You all should get away from here and go to a place like Mideel Island in the south.[...]"

I think Priscilla will say "Lifestream? Yeah, I know! It's Mr. Dolphin's playground. There's a Three-taloned island south of the continent[...]"

And I think Bugenhagen says something??? Again, I don't have the game files or game so I can't do a thorough search, view the triggers, or even see if these dialogues are triggered.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I don't have the game's files on hand, but a quick search of dialogue:

There should be someone in Kalm who says "Huh? You're looking for your friend? You want to know where the Lifestream is? Hmm, I can't help you find your friend, but I've heard about the Lifestream. When I traveled to the Southern islands a doctor was very kind to me. [...]"

There should be someone in Icicle Inn who says "You all should get away from here and go to a place like Mideel Island in the south.[...]"

I think Priscilla will say "Lifestream? Yeah, I know! It's Mr. Dolphin's playground. There's a Three-taloned island south of the continent[...]"

And I think Bugenhagen says something??? Again, I don't have the game files or game so I can't do a thorough search, view the triggers, or even see if these dialogues are triggered.
Thank you! I can check the text in the flevel file to see about bugenhagen, I feel like he said something too. I'm just trying to get an idea of how hard the game strong arms you into going to Mideel, for comedy purposes.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Cissnei wouldn't have been born before Vincent locked himself away, so I'm unsure what his comment about recognizing the weapon is meant to reference. But the comment is definitely about her weapon rather than Yuffie herself.

Top Bottom