AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Tekken 6.

;.;

I feel like I've just sold my soul.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
They've brought back some Tekken Force-like game mode, which makes it really fucking awesome.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Pokemon Heart Gold/SoulSilver. D;

Yeah, these. I'll be stealing my gf's DS for a little :P While Red/Blue get the original/nostagia props, Gold/Silver really was the best Pokémon game. The game actually included just about all the pokémon available at the time, and though it included a new world, you could travel to kanto and fight all the original gym leaders again in a different order, with remixed red/blue themes for a total of 16 badges. AND you could fight Ash! Sweet.

Old Nan

valar morghulis
AKA
Lady V, Nat
4th Sept - Dissidia Final Fantasy (EU release)
22 Sept - Persona PSP (NA release - no word of EU release yet)

Better charge the PSP up. :D

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
omg assassin's creed 2 comes out tomorrow.
must finish essay in order to play... NOO

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
4th Sept - Dissidia Final Fantasy (EU release)
22 Sept - Persona PSP (NA release - no word of EU release yet)

Better charge the PSP up. :D
yes. YESYESYESYES you best not lie to me Atlus because I will fucking buy a PSP to play P3P. (I blame my reason on lack of dating sims aimed at girls. Why the hell do I need to play everything in Japanese? >( )

Other than that, I suppose I'm looking forward to the completed English patch for Fatal Frame 4, not that I have a Wii yet. I'm sure I can bum it off one of my friends...

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I'm anticipating the new Lufia game. Estpolis: The land cursed by the Gods. It would be coming on February 25th in Japan. In a way, it's like a childhood dream come true, Estpolis under the "Square" brand. (Taito was bought by Square-Enix a few years ago).

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver (gonna get Silver again). Also, FFXIII. :)

Super Street Fighter 4.

I got sf4 cheap on 360, and I hate the analog stick, and I've picked up a ps3 since then, so sweet for me.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Dragon Age, it's pretty cash.

You can either bitchslap the mom and kill the kid, or ritually slaughter the mom and save the kid. Nobody does the proper option 3 because it takes too long. Lawful good is for pussies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm waiting for XIII, Birth by Sleep, No More Heroes 2 and many more if I cba to check. the rest that I wanted already arrived.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Probably just FFXIII - most of the games I want are already out, :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
OMG, OMG, Golden Sun on the DS?! Thank you, my sweet and fluffy Lord!

Don't care if it's a remake, it's Golden Sun, damnit. I never managed to find The Lost Age, so hopefully it might be a remake of both games. If it's a sequel, I'm hitting eBay with avengence.

Top Bottom