What games are you currently playing?

Rose Alive

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Always hungry
Right now Stardew Valley. I come back to it every so often.

I want to play Baulder's Gate 3, but I'm worried about getting too addicted. Just got done with Rebirth last week, and now I'm behind on stuff.

Also eyeing Unicorn Overlord. But the missions are timed so I'm not sure about it yet. I was hoping it would be like Ogre Battle Person of Lordly Caliber where the missions were rarely timed.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Ogre Battle?? Well there's a name I haven't heard in years. :)
I don't wanna get addicted either. I already played Chained Echoes, P3R, and FFVIIR so far this year, so I've been chilling now.

Rose Alive

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Always hungry
Ogre Battle 64 is one of my favorite games! I still can't get a high chaos run without the item glitch though. Almost all my units end up too lawful.

Yeah I'm taking a break too for now. Well except Stardew. I'll get that gold clock one day. I'm on year 5 and I still can't afford it. 😔

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
So, upon realising that Dragons Dogma 2 is like, the same game but with better graphics and some tweaks, I'ma wait for that shit to get patched.

Switching to Elden Dong replay and something called Phantom Doctrine blind.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I've just been doing ocassional rounds of Vampire Survivors. Been taking a break from intensive gaming.

I loved Persona 3 FES. Reloaded looks amazing I bought it but I haven't played yet. Did you play the original?
Sorry to butt in but I loved Reload. I played the PSP version back in 2016. Masterpiece.

LunarTarotGirl

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lunarae
I've just been doing ocassional rounds of Vampire Survivors. Been taking a break from intensive gaming.

Sorry to butt in but I loved Reload. I played the PSP version back in 2016. Masterpiece.
Not at all. It's great to hear! The story is so good. I can't wait toi relive the experience. ^^

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Not at all. It's great to hear! The story is so good. I can't wait toi relive the experience. ^^
Made me cry like a baby just like the first time. I don't really cry at stories.
Makes Me Cry = Automatic Masterpiece :monster:

Top Bottom