• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What games are you currently playing?

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Resonance of Fate

KLAJDSLKFJASDKLJFKLJD I can't believe this game is so awesome. Too bad the monsters are soo difficult. Otherwise it would be perfect!

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Both good choices. So where are you in XG?

Are you at (Spoiler) yet? Or (Spoiler)?

Because those are just the best, man.

Right now
Ramsus's giant crab... thing wrecked the shit out of Fei so he's unconscious and I have to go to the Ethos H.Q.
Man, this game is really good, I can see why you had Citan Uzuki as your nick/avatar some months ago, so far he's my favorite XG character.

Xenogears....why the shipping tits it hasn't been released on the European PSN I'll never know. I did play it on an emulator once, and it took me ages to get it running properly and then my comp died >_< Anyway I would have really liked to see it on PSN. I guess they're using the old 'localisation' excuse :sigh:

Ooooh Terrranigma. Have you completed it yet? That game made me cry.

I think I understand you... Here in Venezuela is really hard to get to play some games (through legal means at least). But still... It's a great game ;_;

Terranigma... ummm, well, I'm still in the "prologue" xD Haven't played it much.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Resonance of Fate

KLAJDSLKFJASDKLJFKLJD I can't believe this game is so awesome. Too bad the monsters are soo difficult. Otherwise it would be perfect!

You just reminded me I have to beat this game akslfjas;faf

I seriously hope I remember how the battle system works haahaaa

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
askjlfsa i stopped playing for a bit, tried to hop back in and then it was like

OH GOD HOW DO I JUMP HOW DO I TRI ATTACK

DIES

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Grinding on RoF is one of the most difficult things. Hopefully I got a pretty good hang of it. The bad thing is that, for actually getting through the stages you need to grind a lot because monsters are too difficult.
Still I regret nothing. The game is been awesome so far, and I'm going at it. Now I am squealing and bothering Tiff meanwhile. I won't stop until I'm done xD

LOLOL Tri-Attack sucks so much T_T. I barely did it once. On the Square-button you jump and make a Hero Action.

Fangu

Great Old One
I've started playing Final Fantasy X, and I love it :D Still trying to work out that Sphere Grid stuff though, must read online tutorial...

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Fifa 12
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
METAL GEAR HD

CATHERINE

YEEEAH

Also Resonance of Fate can be pretty easy if you have the right equipment and know exactly what to do. Unfortunately, that's not me so the game is pretty hard LOL.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
MGS HD doesn't come out here until mid february

;-;

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
METAL GEAR HD

CATHERINE

YEEEAH

Also Resonance of Fate can be pretty easy if you have the right equipment and know exactly what to do. Unfortunately, that's not me so the game is pretty hard LOL.

YAY CATHERINE!!!1111 lakjdsflkjasdklfjaksldjfk Let me know how it goes!! And well... its pretty easy for me RoF, but after like 3 days of grinding lol.

I'm currently playing "The World Ends With You"
dkajsldjflaksjdfkj OMG I LOVE DIS GAME.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And back to Battlefield 3, :monster:. New maps are new, and I finally got the hang of flying a jet. In Gulf of Oman, the F35 sucks though, the Russians' jets far outmaneuver them, and the VTOL ability is hardly an advantage.

Guess what side I usually play on, :awesome:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And I bought AssCreed 2 today, it was on sale on Steam.

Epic quests I have completed so far:

* Beat up sister's cheating boyfriend
* Beat up random people because they hate me
* Screw chick 'cause she's easy
* Carry box around for mother
* Deliver shit.

I feel so achieved.

----

The game is pretty much (at least, so far) a carbon-copy of the first, only with different visuals. The rest - gameplay, engine, story (?), people, animations etc are exactly the same. It just has more / slightly different minigames, :monster:.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The game is pretty much (at least, so far) a carbon-copy of the first, only with different visuals. The rest - gameplay, engine, story (?), people, animations etc are exactly the same. It just has more / slightly different minigames, :monster:.

Tbh I felt the first one established its stuff in a more interesting way. It had the mystery of what exactly Desmond had gotten himself into, imo a more clear-cut character progression and a clear set of goals to work towards with a neat twist.

It got a bit too repetitive, but it still feels a tad better paced to me tbh. 4 hours into ACII and all I know is that "Ezio will become an assassin" and "Abstergo are hunting the Apples of Eden", which isn't exactly... fresh and/or exciting concepts. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, they're really skipping the intro in ACII. It was also rather easy how Ezio turned from some kid into an assassin in the blink of an eye. And then suddenly Leonardo says 'z0mg it's been two years!'... no it hasn't.

Vixenish

Rinoa ACF/FFOF
AKA
Rinoa
I dunno, I like AC2 better than the first, but it could be how long it's been since I played it. I thought the story was as good, and that gameplay was vastly improved. Having watched the Zero Punctuation for AC it seemed to me like they at least made an attempt to "fix" all of the things that video complained about, and I thought they did a pretty good job of it.

Top Bottom