• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What games are you currently playing?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
-esuna- said:
Started the Assassin's Creed series. It's awesome.

Also started Uncharted. It's very addictive.

Also-also started Crisis Core. I am liking it a LOT more than I thought I would. And Zack = <3

SO MUCH AWESOME THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY

I like you already.

Sonic the Hedgehog said:
Also competing with incessant Uncharted multiplayer requests:P

I vote that the next time we all play multiplayer together you and Tenny be permanent partners.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
@Avec - I think you did pretty well when it was 5 on 1 :monster:

NO CARLIE. FUCK YOU AND YOUR SNIPER :awesomonster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
We were too busy falling off buildings.

Well you're Nate so you would definitely know about fucking snipers.

AvecAloes

Donator
Oh holy crow Carlie, you and your sniper rifle can rot. Rot!! I can't believe how many times you totally offed me that night! :P

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If it helps I was always trying to get Kripey, Force and YACCBS, you just were unfortunate enough to be in the way and I have terrible aiming skills. Also didn't we do pretty well when we paired up?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Skyrim and Re:coded. Got Neverwinter Nights 2 and Skyward Sword for Christmas with them, but they're more interesting to me ATM. Finished playing Chrono Trigger last month, such a disappointment. Re:coded and Skyrim are obviously great, though Re:coded is a bit short for the 30 bucks plus tax I paid for it.

Shakarian

dem titans
AKA
Palumpolum, Jack the Ripper, Colonel AI, laurash65, Re-L Mayer
Jumping between Uncharted 2 and Saint's Row the Third.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
LOL I BOUGHT THE THIRD BIRTHDAY

LOLO SQUARE ENIX DID A FUNNEH

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
katawa shoujo

have i mentioned how much i love this game siiiiiigh

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Finished playing Chrono Trigger last month, such a disappointment.
lol

When im back hime I'm gonna try to play L4D with people on pc! I'm scared because I'm awful at pc gaming ;.;

Incidentally, the new lol character comes out today. She had been dubbed 'Sacajawea' because her name is silly and makes no sense and is kinda sinular to that. :P

She rides a boar (uh...) and had a flail and is a tank character.

AvecAloes

Donator
Still making my way through AC2...I'm in the last of the Assassin's Tombs...why am I so, so bad at climbing in this game? WHY?? :rage:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Twilight Princess

Why is this game so beautiful?

tumblr_lxt0vjsSfq1qgeuvs.gif

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
Just got to the Skyview Temple, and I already love the game.
Not really a fan of Fi though. Nothing beats Midna. D:

Top Bottom