• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The World Ends With You - currently playing through the story mode.
RHYMEEEEEE! D:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Finally picked the FF4 Complete Collection back up. Also the continuance of Skyrim. I want to start my Hard playthrough of Uncharted 3 soon.

Also also...a friend left their copy of XIII-2 here over the weekend :shifty:

Last edited:

Darkbeat

Nether Gate
Switching between Crisis Core, Dark Souls and Kingdoms of Amalur...mainly Dark Souls until I get frustrated because again I get backstabbed by some assassin XD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Just played the (in-browser) game Bastion, or the demo; https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oohphhdkahjlioohbalmicpokoefkgid/related

Fun game, Diablo clone only less hardcore / more accessible. Probably the biggest selling point is the 'reactive narration'; basically, you have a narrator providing commentary on what happens on screen. Very well-done, and it didn't get repetitive (as one might expect) during the demo, adds quite a bit of depth to the game and its story. Me likey.

Don't think it's worth the $15 for the full game though.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Just played the (in-browser) game Bastion, or the demo; https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oohphhdkahjlioohbalmicpokoefkgid/related

Fun game, Diablo clone only less hardcore / more accessible. Probably the biggest selling point is the 'reactive narration'; basically, you have a narrator providing commentary on what happens on screen. Very well-done, and it didn't get repetitive (as one might expect) during the demo, adds quite a bit of depth to the game and its story. Me likey.

Don't think it's worth the $15 for the full game though.

I got it for $5 on a Steam sale and it was worth that :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
BlazBlue Continuum Shift II - the extra story chapters (unplayable) give good background to Noel, Tsubaki and Makoto's friendship (although, due to the time loop, Noel flinches whenever anyone says "obstacle"), and Kokonoe, Relius Clover and the Nox Nyctores.

The extra info gained from the extra arcade characters is also interesting for BlazBlue fans. My one complaint however, is that I'm finding - at least on the 3DS version - that at times the background music (especially Gluttony Fang, Hazama's theme) drowns out the dialogue, regardless of how low you drop the BGM/how high you rise the dialogue volume.

The only other fault I have with it is the advanced/beginners control system from the first CS (here referred to as technical/stylish). The easy specials system in BlazBlue Calamity Trigger (the first BB game) was a lot more useful, as there it allowed you to get used to the main controls (which is what CS calls advanced or technical).

If you haven't picked up CSII, then I would leave it in favour of CS:Extend, which will have the extra story modes and arcade characters plus Relius Clover.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Just DL'd Kingdoms of Amalur. Gameplay-wise, it's fun and not annoying, unlike some other RPG's. Definitely feels like a console game, graphics and input-wise. The PC version isn't bad at all, controls just work, no framerate or stability issues. The menus could be done a little smarter, but I guess it'll do. I should get a console and play it on that once I move though.

Fangu

Great Old One
LA Noire.
I'm not very good at it. But it's fairly interesting.
AND it's a game that my bf is interested in enough to come sit with me when I play. Which is a giant plus for the game!

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Uncharted 2.

Just trying to beat the game on Crushing Mode now. Had a few hair-pulling moments but I'm getting there. This game's just too much fun not to complete.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Uncharted 2.

Just trying to beat the game on Crushing Mode now. Had a few hair-pulling moments but I'm getting there. This game's just too much fun not to complete.

Crushing was awesome in Uncharted 2. I loved every moment.

Uncharted 3 not so much. I gotta get U2 back

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I haven't tried crushing on U3. But I beat crushing on U2, and for me it was the perfect amount of challenge where it was still fun.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
U3 loses a lot of fun even on Hard :/

shit like that bit with the guy with the heavy machine gun on the boat

not

fun

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I haven't started my hard playthrough of U3 yet, which I want to do, I've mostly been dreading the
fire demons
, 'cause they gave me a hell of a time on normal...

But I remember the boat graveyard bit being tough on normal too...so I could see that being rough on Hard.

Lex

Administrator
I didn't find Crushing in U3 too bad, there are just a few key moments that are annoying. Like
the big fight in the ball room on the boat,
or
the sandstorm fight.

I'm trying to do an Insanity run on ME2, but it's very very challenging. I'm not going to lie, I keep dying. A lot. If you poke your head out of cover you just die. Since I'm also playing to get the file I want for ME3 I'm doing all recruitment and loyalty missions, so it's not at all easy. I'm very close to giving up and I've only just started it.

It's my last trophy though. Then I'll have a glorious platinum. But I'm tempted just to play it on casual then come back later to get it.

Top Bottom