• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What games are you currently playing?

I'm going to give the same answer that I've given to all threads of this kind. :)
FFVII, PAL version. Right now I'm aiming for a perfect score (or at least 8000 points) on the Roller Coaster in Gold Saucer's Speed Square. My record right now is 7346 points, but I know much higher is possible.
That AND I'm maximizing each character's HP and MP with help of the charts in shillatime's guide. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197341/45703
It is truly a daunting task.

Wolf

Lv. 1 Adventurer
It would have to be the games I got for Christmas.

Pokemon Ranger 2 (DS) - I graduated, and got a Starly as a partner Pokemon!

Pokemon Link (DS) - Great fun, though I get annoyed when I can't find certain Pokemon!

Luminous Arc (DS) - Loving the voice overs, battling seems easy enough so far.

Izuna (DS) - Can be difficult, save your items in the storehouse regularly!

Wii Fit (Wii) - I got myself a male personal trainer, and I hate doing Lats already!

Samba De Amigo (Wii) - Just so, so much fun.

Animal Crossing (Wii) - Just think the DS version with more bits to it.

Reactions: ELF

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Shademp link=topic=207.msg4542#msg4542 date=1230372809]
I'm going to give the same answer that I've given to all threads of this kind. :)
FFVII, PAL version. Right now I'm aiming for a perfect score (or at least 8000 points) on the Roller Coaster in Gold Saucer's Speed Square. My record right now is 7346 points, but I know much higher is possible.
[/quote]

lolz, I haxxed at that one by reducing the framerate in my emulator, :monster:.

I'm currently playing Prince of Persia and GTA 4, both on PC, both illegal versions :monster:.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Well I would've been playing Final Fantasy XII but it's currently collecting dust at my uncle's house all the way in an area close to Philly. My Soul Calibur III game unforunately fell to the same fate.

So in order to kind of combat my annoyance about that, I'm stuck on playing my FireRed Pokemon game. It offered me a pretty nice serving of nostalgia and my competitive streak came back in full force. Just got my third badge, leveled my Ivysaur to like level 30 or something.

Yes I'm a Pokemon geek . . . :D

I know few people who aren't Pokemon geeks.

I'm playing a bunch of different games right now. Going to try to stick to one to beat it and then move onto the next, but Santa was good to me and I want to play them ALL.
Halo 3, Odin Sphere, Gundam Dynasty Warriors, Chrono Trigger... and I want to start Fable II at some point. And finish my current playthrough of Crisis Core...

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
Trying to play both FFII and FFIX... and also Atlantica Online on my older brother's request, as he doesn't know shit about turn based system. :D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Gears 2

Xenosaga

FFX

God of War 2

Bioshock

Gta 4

Reactions: ELF

Sublime

Gravitas? What gravitas?
I'm playing Resistance 2 obsessively, the online play is phenominal.

Also a little bit of Fallout 3.

Mako

Rookie Adventurer
I just got a memory card converted for my PS3, so I think I'm gonna take some time to finish off some of the old games I left hanging like Okami and FFXII.

I'm also playing LittleBigPlanet and I think I'm gonna start on Suikoden 4 soon.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I just finished my replay of FFTactics (the War of the Lions version this time), Persona 3, and I got Valkyria Chronicles for Christmas but I'm only about 20 minutes in.

Been playing a lot of LittleBigPlanet too, though I technically already "beat" it. Its a ton of fun.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I've been playing FFXII again. I finally got out of the damn desert so it should be easier going from here on out. I've almost reached the point where my memory card died last time so I've been taking extra precautions by saving it on multiple cards. :P

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Right now, I'm playing Kingdom Hearts II, though I am thinking heavily about starting another Final Fantasy XII game...

Seph

Dark Knight
AKA
Seph Stampede
God... currently I'm playing MotorStorm 2, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Valkyria Chronicles, Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery, LittleBigPlanet. A few others I think. I have no time for them these days. :(

Top Bottom