What games are you currently playing?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
2ci8fpl.png

Black 2: The champion has fallen. Long reign the new champ!

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Pokemon White 2

Trying to work out how Volcarona (semi-/legendary) was easier to catch than Onix. :huh:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Volcarona: Catch Rate 15

Onix: Catch Rate 45

I'm gonna guess you just got lucky :monster: It happens, I nabbed Latios (Catch rate 3) with just one Ultra Ball today.

Shakarian

dem titans
AKA
Palumpolum, Jack the Ripper, Colonel AI, laurash65, Re-L Mayer
Assassin's Creed 3 is in the mail, so hopefully I can start playing tomorrow. :monster:

FLo

Glósóli
AKA
Fury, Final Heaven, Kain Highwind
Just finished 1st with my team in etf2l at Team Fortress 2 in div 5g and often Final fantasy 7, with the late re release on pc.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Tis an odd day for Pokemon. Got a second Master Ball, when usually they only give you one per game. And
finally someone gave me TM95, the stupid TM that was EVENT ONLY in Black and White. And then that person turned out to be a Zoroark in disguise :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Tis an odd day for Pokemon. Got a second Master Ball, when usually they only give you one per game. And
finally someone gave me TM95, the stupid TM that was EVENT ONLY in Black and White. And then that person turned out to be a Zoroark in disguise :awesome:
Dude, I got that as soon as I could. :awesome: Mab was Snarling a lot for a while, then she learnt how to Beat Up folks. And the second Master Ball - Join Avenue raffle?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Dude, I got that as soon as I could. :awesome: Mab was Snarling a lot for a while, then she learnt how to Beat Up folks. And the second Master Ball - Join Avenue raffle?

I didn't actually realize the path leading that way was open until recently :doh: I tried to head south towards Nuvema Town and when it was closed I just figured lots of places were off limits. So yeah, had a team of level 75 or higher Pokemon beating up on the wimpy level 25 locals :reapermon:

And no, no raffle. Someone just handed me a second Master Ball after I kicked their ass
t'was a rematch with Colress, post Team Plasma disbanding

Also on this topic, I caught Kyurem today (again). I dunno what I did to get on PokeGod's good side, but I've been ridiculously lucky with catches lately. Got Kyurem (catch rate of 3) on the second throw. That and Latios getting caught on the first throw makes me feel especially lucky.

I think I'll play Pokemon Yellow again, Pokemon Crystal again, or Oracle of Ages and Seasons next. What do you guys think I should play?

If you pick Pokemon, I gotta recommend Crystal. Suicune! The whole of Johto AND Kanto to play in! LUGIA! Also the generation which introduced the ever-awesome Dark-type. If you go with Pokemon, go Crystal. But no one would blame you if you decided to take Link on a whirlwind adventure of heroism and instant item expertise either :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I didn't actually realize the path leading that way was open until recently :doh: I tried to head south towards Nuvema Town and when it was closed I just figured lots of places were off limits. So yeah, had a team of level 75 or higher Pokemon beating up on the wimpy level 25 locals :reapermon:

And no, no raffle. Someone just handed me a second Master Ball after I kicked their ass
t'was a rematch with Colress, post Team Plasma disbanding

Also on this topic, I caught Kyurem today (again). I dunno what I did to get on PokeGod's good side, but I've been ridiculously lucky with catches lately. Got Kyurem (catch rate of 3) on the second throw. That and Latios getting caught on the first throw makes me feel especially lucky.

If you pick Pokemon, I gotta recommend Crystal. Suicune! The whole of Johto AND Kanto to play in! LUGIA! Also the generation which introduced the ever-awesome Dark-type. If you go with Pokemon, go Crystal. But no one would blame you if you decided to take Link on a whirlwind adventure of heroism and instant item expertise either :monster:
I ended up playing Yellow again. When I finish I'll play Crystal again, and after that I think I'll play Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons.

Lex

Administrator
Not sure what game to play rait nao. Tonight's the last chance I'll have to play a video game until like Thursday next week, so I intend to grab this opportunity.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
You wanna game with awesome music go play Mother 3. Or any of the Mother games really. *cough cough* Their music rivals that of Final Fantasy when it comes to awesomeness.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed.

Seriously, it's $40 new, if you are at all interested in this type of game, ignore the cumbersome title and GET IT.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Pokemon White 2

Absolutely epic. First there was the small matter of two legendaries fused into one being: White Kyurem. The narrative informed me that this was so heinous and against nature, my team of Pokemon (two of whom are legendary Pokemon themselves) started shaking with fury to the degree that the Poke Balls containing them started to rock.

Then there was the small matter of fighting this combined legendary. Out goes one of my legendaries, Keldeo, and - snicker, snack! - White Kyurem was down, and transformed back into the original two Pokemon, Reshiram and Kyurem (the latter of whom scarpered).

Then there was the small matter of the maniac who had fused them together attacking me in a rage. My team of six Pokemon against his team of six Pokemon. If I could remember the order of the fight, and what moves were used, this could be an epic retelling. :awesome: Five of his Pokemon went down to five of my Pokemon.

His last Pokemon: Toxicroak (elements: Poison/Fighting). Toxicroak has an innate ability called Anticipation, which causes it to shudder if their opponent has a move super effective against them. I send out Victini (Fire/Psychic). Bit of background: Victini is an event legendary from Black/White, which the organisation my current opponent heads tried to capture, as Victini guarantees victory to any who own it (but not really).

Victini is also a veiled allegory of the atomic bomb. And Toxicroak's two elements are weak against Psychic elemental attacks. It was still shuddering when it was KO'd by a psychically charged headbutt. This was the point where my opponent completely cracked and started ranting at the walls.

My work was done.

...I later found out that a scientist in charge of a flying sailing ship owned by the villainous organisation popped out to tell the authorities that the organisation was disbanded, and that they should take care of themselves, before flying off.

DrunkenChi

head over heels
Replaying Chrono Cross and trying to improve at Bomberman Blast so that I have another thing to hold over my boyfriend's head. I hate being broke.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Currently trying my hand at Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

Got my eyes on an FFVIII playthough in the near future as well.

Top Bottom