What games are you currently playing?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I have been playing ESO on the xbone for pretty much the last year. 6 characters over 50 and about 450 champion points. New update has made the game a lot more interesting. Also dues ex and Witcher 3 and battlefield 1, about to start pissing people off. :monster:

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Stardew Valley. Kinda like Animal Crossing, except with pixel graphics and humans. Simple but pretty addictive so far - I just reached the end of spring.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Mafia 3 which has been very, very interesting so far. When eb games opens though I'll be playing watch dogs 2 :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Stardew is mostly like Harvest Moon, although I never played Animal crossing. Same shit I guess :monster:. It gets rather tedious once winter comes by tbf, I haven't found the arsedness to play beyond that point.

@thrad, bit of Dirt 3 but it's kinda meh (nothing really remarkable), and bought DA Inquisition for cheap (finally). eh.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
This comic was literally published today:

comic484_zpsweoy2xfo.png

Source in case it stops working, or if you're interested in video game comics in general.

RedFFWolf

Donator
latest

Taking a break from games like FF and Zelda, it's time to take on some nostalgia. While the camera and, at times, the controls can be rather clunky, the atmosphere, music and sheer fun in this game is fantastic. I'm also a lot more aware of the history and lore around Gallowmere this time around.

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
There's a blast from the past! I haven't even thought of this one in forever! My brother was never that into video games, (because when we would play on the Spectrum and the Megadrive he sucked so hard...and I didn't :awesome:) but this was the one that put him over the edge and stopped him playing at all. He loses his temper easily anyway, and this time he really lost it, (Cemetery Hill - using the club to light shit) hurled the controller at my PS1 and broke the lid :lol: It didn't close after that, I always had to weight it down with a couple of paperbacks. Ahh memories <3

Hmm, I wonder which box MediEvil is in..?

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga on my PS3. I snagged this one from the PS Store for only $3.50.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I bought Titanfall 2 beacause fuck it. The singleplayer has a fuckton of interesting level design and game mechanics, so, +1 so far.

RedFFWolf

Donator
There's a blast from the past! I haven't even thought of this one in forever! My brother was never that into video games, (because when we would play on the Spectrum and the Megadrive he sucked so hard...and I didn't :awesome:) but this was the one that put him over the edge and stopped him playing at all. He loses his temper easily anyway, and this time he really lost it, (Cemetery Hill - using the club to light shit) hurled the controller at my PS1 and broke the lid :lol: It didn't close after that, I always had to weight it down with a couple of paperbacks. Ahh memories <3

Hmm, I wonder which box MediEvil is in..?

Haha, brilliant! Well it's a good thing it got him there - had he allowed the rage to build it would have burst harder at worse levels :D

I also have MediEvil II, and I'll be playing that immediately after I complete this one.

Lumanare

The child of the Stars
AKA
Luma
latest

Taking a break from games like FF and Zelda, it's time to take on some nostalgia. While the camera and, at times, the controls can be rather clunky, the atmosphere, music and sheer fun in this game is fantastic. I'm also a lot more aware of the history and lore around Gallowmere this time around.

I still have yet to play that. What am I playing right now? Mostly Borderlands and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Titanfall 2, <3. Finished the (impressive) single player yesterday, started the MP which is a lot more err, fast-paced than the previous one. Dying (and killing) is faster, rounds seem to finish quicker, aaaand I died a dozen times before I managed my first kill which was probably more luck than skill :monster:. IDK if I like it yet, which is a shame beacause I was sold on TF1's multiplayer pretty much instantly.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Playing Dragon Quest 3 and the amount of grinding I'm expected to do on a phone port in 2016 is quite offensive, tbqh imo.

Currently started up Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition until FFXV shows up in the mail. I played it back on ps3, but honestly it's really good game that didnt do great, and really deserves the series to continue.
The first game is based off the Horseman of the Apocalypse War, who's tricked into starting the apocalypse before schedual, and is like a mix of Zelda and God of War. The second is about Death and his quest to prove War's innocence, and plays like a mix of God of War, Zelda, with a Diablo style loot mechanic. Both games are great, though 2 is on for 8 bucks (5 with ps+), and really deserves a purchase.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, because free DLC (except 'Dictator' Magneto awww).

FFXV of course.
Gundam Breaker 3
BlazBlue Central Fiction
and maybe The Last Guardian.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Working on FFXV right now. I'm up to the last stretch of the game, and am currently working on sidequests and grinding and the like before proceeding to the finale. Honestly, as long as the ending doesn't fuck it all up, this might end up as one of my favorite Final Fantasies. Its certainly the most fun I've had with the series since X at least, and might honestly be better to me.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Started playing Titanfall 2 on ps4. It dropped to £25 digitally so I went for it after hearing good things.

The singleplayer is really enjoyable. Great environments with lots of wall running potential and general shenanigans. Also got a fair bit of humour. Really plays up the titan/pilot relationship.
Multiplayer is more of Titanfall 1 which is a good thing. Lots of extra stuff too and the Titans themselves are more interesting.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Replayed DISSIDIA Final Fantasy, the plot pretty good than I remebered, bumped its score, this game ranks now as overall number 5 in my FF top list.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Europa Universalis IV. By far the most difficult game to learn from scratch that I've ever played. I've pretty much got the hang of it now, but I'm still having to look things up online every half hour or so. I'm sure I'm playing terribly but it's been a fun nation/empire simulator so far. :lol:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
LA Noire.It's pretty fun, although the main character tends to take 'Doubt' in what he's saying to mean 'YOU DID IT!' instead of 'I'm not sure you're telling me the full truth here' like I intend.

I've already participated in a possible miscarriage of justice. Two suspicious people in the dock.

Candidate A. Suspicious character on scene found with jewellery of the victim on his person when arrested. Bloodstained clothes that appear to be his found nearby (label of employer).

Candidate B: History of domestic violence, caught suspiciously burning bloodstained shoes the morning after the murder. Did not explain this. Alibi proven false. Caught in several lies at first interview, but nothing actually incriminating, I botched the interrogation, so didn't get much out of him.

Either of these could have done it. I went with A in the end, was very suspicious of B but hadn't enough evidence to try to charge him. Must be hard being a real homicide detective.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Yay L.A. Noire, one of my favourite games. :)

I read that "Doubt" was originally "Force", which explains why Cole's dialogue sounds so unnatural. The whole game's quite unintentionally funny like that. My best friend and I always used to laugh at Cole picking up things like mugs and oranges in a suspect's apartment and examining them in some detail, only to decide they're "incidental" or whatever. Like, you really had to examine them to be sure of that? :monster:

Top Bottom