• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What games are you currently playing?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I yeeted on Factory Town, indie game on Steam early access atm; it tries to combine Factorio with town building mechanics.

It's an interesting take, but I'm not convinced as such; there's not really a 'drive' like e.g. Factorio, which has things like your power supply. In this game the main 'sink' is, I guess, food and products which you can sell to your villagers (who seem to have infinite money?), and the money you get from that you need to build certain stuffs. I think it would be a bit better if the food resource(s) were renewable (or like in Factorio the map was more bigger and you need to go out further to get raw materials - this may still be a thing btw, I didn't get that far yet). I'm also not feeling any pressure - nothing bad happens if I run out of food, I just lose a bit of happiness in my villagers which only means I can't upgrade my town hall / expand the thing.

So yeah, while I dig the idea it needs some work on those things, IMO.

JavaLava

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Java
Right now, besides getting into Final Fantasy, nothing really.

I plan on getting into Dark Souls III in awhile, since I already have the game on steam.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Finished Zestiria

That dog was pretty crafty, every time there was time pressure on a quest I went for it right away in case someone else died. Kinda annoying that several quests didn't open until you reached the burned ruins of your hometown, because I couldn't picture Sorey deciding to put Elysia on hold to go track down a turtle.

I liked most of the cast, and I'm shipping Alisha and Sergei as a political marriage. Seems like they'd get along.

Like most of the cast, and their total disregard for standard villain nihilism. Edna pushed it by being needlessly cruel, though.

Gary Caelum

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Gary Caelum
Yoshi's Wooly World on the 3DS. Absolutely love that game. The perfect laid-back platformer.

Breath of the Wild on WiiU. Never got round to playing Master Mode, so wanted to give it a try. It is pretty damn hard.

FFXV on Xbone. My third and final (for the time being) playthrough in which I'm incorporating all the DLC now it's finished. Just finished Ep Gladio. So I'm about half way-ish.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Keeping bouncing between borderlands and FFXIV, levelling my alts in FFXIV is just far too monotonous at times so it's nice to break it up by shooting the shit out of things.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
While traveling lately I've been playing Link's Awakening DX on my 3DS. It's a lot of fun, but man, pretty obtuse at times. Always amazed kids were expected to (and did) figure this stuff out.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I started another playthrough of Bloodborne, <_<. Yeeting as a pure strength character now, I'm already level 50 or so; just got to the point in the Forbidden Woods where things get a bit fucky. I've not done a speedrun as such (just yeeted through the first section because fuuuuck that shit), but it still took me quite long to clear Cathedral Ward plus the optional areas and activities before Amelia. It's only my second playthrough (but like the fourth or fifth time I restarted it, lol), this time I'm reading up on NPCs and quests and shit.

Next time (if any) I'll send 'em all to Iosefka, :awesome:. Speaking of I just unlocked Cainhurst, should go for that one next beacause Logarius' Wheel. iirc. Last time I only found out that was a thing when I was looking up stuff I missed before finishing the game. Sad.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Update to my previous poast: I finished BB, all of the DLC. I messed up on the endings though, did certain actions too early. Did manage to get one variant of the NPC sidequest(s) done though, I had completely missed that on the first playthrough. The DLC was dank, great shit, I've just kinda cheated with the final DLC boss because I managed to summon two other people who made short work of the final boss. I gave it a few good wallops though, and helped out a couple of other people to beat it. Well, attempted to anyway. It's weird, I got the furthest the first or second time I fought him on my own, I think I was still pretty wired / in a zone because of
Lady Maria
, who was also a tough one but very satisfying in the end.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I've only been playing Valkyria Chronicles 4 for about 3 weeks now

and I am emotionally devastated by this game. goddamnit.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I started another playthrough of Bloodborne, <_<. Yeeting as a pure strength character now, I'm already level 50 or so; just got to the point in the Forbidden Woods where things get a bit fucky. I've not done a speedrun as such (just yeeted through the first section because fuuuuck that shit), but it still took me quite long to clear Cathedral Ward plus the optional areas and activities before Amelia. It's only my second playthrough (but like the fourth or fifth time I restarted it, lol), this time I'm reading up on NPCs and quests and shit.

Next time (if any) I'll send 'em all to Iosefka, :awesome:. Speaking of I just unlocked Cainhurst, should go for that one next beacause Logarius' Wheel. iirc. Last time I only found out that was a thing when I was looking up stuff I missed before finishing the game. Sad.
Dumb question, but does that game have a good lore/story to it?

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Finished Zestiria

That dog was pretty crafty, every time there was time pressure on a quest I went for it right away in case someone else died. Kinda annoying that several quests didn't open until you reached the burned ruins of your hometown, because I couldn't picture Sorey deciding to put Elysia on hold to go track down a turtle.

I liked most of the cast, and I'm shipping Alisha and Sergei as a political marriage. Seems like they'd get along.

Like most of the cast, and their total disregard for standard villain nihilism. Edna pushed it by being needlessly cruel, though.
I loved that game. Berseria as well! I just finished watching Zestiria the X season 2

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
Dumb question, but does that game have a good lore/story to it?
You know that period before game/movie comes out and people make crazy theories based on few leaked images and frame-by-frame analysis of the trailers (so like us here, haha)? Yeah. That's the lore/story of Bloodborne. Everything is hidden in item description and one-liners but DAMN is it interesting, and weird and... and for the rest you have to read wiki and watch lore videos on yt. Do people figured the story right? Who knows.

As for me I just got Platinum is Spider-man two days ago and now kinda have that post-completion-game-disorder. But it motivated me to watch Into the Spider-verse and that was good move on my part. Maybe I'm gonna hunt for that secret costume.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
You know that period before game/movie comes out and people make crazy theories based on few leaked images and frame-by-frame analysis of the trailers (so like us here, haha)? Yeah. That's the lore/story of Bloodborne. Everything is hidden in item description and one-liners but DAMN is it interesting, and weird and... and for the rest you have to read wiki and watch lore videos on yt. Do people figured the story right? Who knows.

As for me I just got Platinum is Spider-man two days ago and now kinda have that post-completion-game-disorder. But it motivated me to watch Into the Spider-verse and that was good move on my part. Maybe I'm gonna hunt for that secret costume.
I'll have to check it out then. As much as people diss ff15, I love ff15's lore/story. It was the same way

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Vampyr.

Am I supposed to have a problem with the guard of Priwen? So far they've been completely honourable and provided a totally necessary vampire slaying service. (Just come out of the theatre).

Top Bottom