• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What games are you currently playing?

Ariga

Sephiroth's Best Friend
I'm playing FFXV at the moment (the royal edition). I'm really enjoying it. I've played it before and I'm just trying to pass time until FFVII Remake comes out tbh. I do wish the imperials would stop jumping down on me every few minutes though.

"Imperials above!" Urgh. Go away imperials...

Reactions: LNK

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm playing FFXV at the moment (the royal edition). I'm really enjoying it. I've played it before and I'm just trying to pass time until FFVII Remake comes out tbh. I do wish the imperials would stop jumping down on me every few minutes though.

"Imperials above!" Urgh. Go away imperials...

I once had, no kidding, SIX SHIPS of Imperials drop down on me (AT NIGHT) while I was doing a hunt. So not only did I have daemons popping out of the ground while battling whatever monster I was trying to kill, these mofos kept showing up every few minutes and it was annoying as hell.

Later in the game when I was leveled up extremely high, I'd just wait until they all dropped to the ground before I threw an overpowered Thundara flask at em and they fried. They're easy to farm, I'll give em that.

Reactions: LNK

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've been spending a lot of time on Fire Emblem: Warriors recently <_<. Definitely not a AAA game and it gets kinda repetitive but so far I've enjoyed playing it the most (of the half dozen or so DS games that I have).

Tried some Elite: Dangerous as well again the other day, but it's still pretty much a waiting simulator.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Playing Detroit: Become Human. Just finished my second full playthrough. I'm thoroughly impressed by all the different branches in the storyline. :monster:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
When I have spare time during the week, I'm slowly chipping away at my Royal Edition replay of FFXV. Really having fun with it.

On the weekends though, I'm playing through Divinity Original Sin 2 with my brother. Absolutely loving it; playing an RPG that deep with a friend is a great experience. Realizing how your skills can synergize to defeat enemies never gets old.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I'm close to finishing FFXII Zodiac Age, but I am really bummed that I cannot go back and construct the floor tiles needed in the Pharos Lighthouse to get to hidden treasure!!! I tried, and the game's not letting me... So, I kind of lost interest. I may just start a new game at some point, but the thought of leveling up via the Dustia route exhausts me. I spent a long time getting 99 + phoenix downs. Oh yes, and the fact that there is a number of ghosts you have to get to complete the game, and the only place and time you get the ghosts are in the Garamsythe Waterway, right after Ashe joins your party the first time... Very frustrating.

Fangu

Great Old One
@Arianna I can't remember anything about floor tiles or missable ghost enemies in Garamsythe... is this something that's different in the Zodiac versions? Do you have links to some information? I'm curious now :monster:

Edit: OH I know what you mean by floor tiles now. You should be able to go back up there and get the treasures, just remember you must ONLY kill Deidars, and not the Brainpans, they will cancel out your progress. (Other enemies are fine to kill.)

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
My wife and I started Life Is Strange season 1 and so far it’s delightful. Reminds me of @Carlie I’m on Episode 2.

I’m also playing Detroit: Become Human, my first current gen game. Christ it looks so real ? and it’s so artistic.

Both games really put Telltale games to shame in terms of making me feel like my choices matter, and they are just both really artful. Life is Strange is absolutely dripping with themes of regret and nostalgia, reflected in the core gameplay mechanic, and Detroit’s first hours are of utter servitude, but with a sense that you are waking up — quite literally, as the programmed game now literally has a soul driving it. They are both top-tier role playing experiences.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Batman Arkham City on ps4
I appreciate how they finally give some space to Cobblepot and how Arkham City is full of interesting reminiscent of Burton's Gotham.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I know this game is long gone by now, but for the life of me, I can't find or remember the name of the fantasy-war PS2 game I've been trying to re-locate since playing it years ago.

I can't remember if it begins with a W or not, but it's a sequel to a game of the same name, where you play as elves and things like that while creating your own playable playable character in this tree village run by a council. I even remember the parts where you fight this bad guy and trying to stop him and certain bosses include a giant spider which leads to the Underworld, and another boss where you have to fight this giant Ant Queen while avoiding in getting killed by her Ant minions, and after locating a Horn, your characters ends up somewhere else by someone who tricked you, I think.

I think I vaguely remember the ending, but I've tried and failed to find the game even by name and Youtube since then. Can anyone help me remember the name of this game, please?

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I played the Nioh 2 beta for about an hour this morning, and really liked what I saw of the new mechanics. Didn't get a chance to see how they work in actual combat though.

Considering my two most anticipated games of next year are FFVIIR and Nioh 2, the latter's release date is really unfortunate.

Sephira

That Silver-haired Lady
AKA
Sephiravania
I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XV and Resident Evil 2 Remake, I'm playing the latter on Standard Mode as I already beat it on Assisted, and I'm planning on beating it on Hardcore as well. I want my Platinum Trophy!

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Medievil.
A remake done very well with the only flaw of not having cured the boss fights enough. The atmosphere remained magical and typically "Tim Burton style" despite the whole thing being more colorful than the original and this imho was a perfect choice.

I know this game is long gone by now, but for the life of me, I can't find or remember the name of the fantasy-war PS2 game I've been trying to re-locate since playing it years ago.

I can't remember if it begins with a W or not, but it's a sequel to a game of the same name, where you play as elves and things like that while creating your own playable playable character in this tree village run by a council. I even remember the parts where you fight this bad guy and trying to stop him and certain bosses include a giant spider which leads to the Underworld, and another boss where you have to fight this giant Ant Queen while avoiding in getting killed by her Ant minions, and after locating a Horn, your characters ends up somewhere else by someone who tricked you, I think.

I think I vaguely remember the ending, but I've tried and failed to find the game even by name and Youtube since then. Can anyone help me remember the name of this game, please?

Champions of Norrath?

Last edited:
Still obsessively playing FE3H. It's kind of monotonous but that makes it almost like meditation. TBH the reason I love it is that it's perfect fanfic fodder: adult themes of war, loss, pain, betrayal, sacrifice, etc... packaged for children, which means there's a lot left to say about them; distinctly drawn, charming characters who are nevertheless open for further development; and a complex world with a long history, most of which is barely touched on.

Top Bottom