What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker
Think of it as a foil to the "things that piss you off" thread. This one is for the good stuff that happens that brightens up your day, puts a smile on your face, makes you happy, etc.

To start, I finally found my burnable CDs, so I'm in the process of burning one before I start getting ready for work. Unfortunately...I only had one left ;.; Fortunately, though, my roommate has tons, so if I can just figure out where he keeps them, I'll be shanghaiing about a dozen in very short order. Bastard's got it coming, imo :monster:

Also, good heart to heart with the girlfriend is always enough to put a smile on my stupid face, or a huge grin, as the case may be :D

Your turn!

AKA
xAkemmix
I finally got all my college work done dispite having to the workload of 3 other people! They will fail. That makes my day. And I got into Uni and I'm only 16 so I'm proud of myself. I made the right decision leaving high school when I did otherwise I wouldn't have gotten offered into Uni!
*dances*

xxx

AKA
Noctis
Video Games totally make my day, every day. Whenever I'm pissed off at something, I can lose my head easily in a game. Especially if it's one where I can smash someone's face in. :)

Music, too. Music is like... a must for every day life. It feels weird doing anything (drawing, typing, browsing, reading) without music in the background.

Tru luv. :joy: It conquers all. /cheese

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Video Games totally make my day, every day. Whenever I'm pissed off at something, I can lose my head easily in a game. Especially if it's one where I can smash someone's face in. :)

Music, too. Music is like... a must for every day life. It feels weird doing anything (drawing, typing, browsing, reading) without music in the background.
QFMFT.

Aaaaand coffee. I love coffee. It always makes me happy.

And I love watching British detective shows. And adaptations of classic novels.

Mage

Spores!
AKA
Mage
Sitting down after a hard day's work, eating good food, getting good news, having a damned good bonk. Preferably in that order.

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker
Having good laughs at someone's expense at work, particularly when said party is totally oblivious to it all, even when it's happening about five feet away from them :awesome:

Some retarded woman at a rally of some kind using the phrase "verbal pedophile" to describe David Letterman.

Also, giving my supervisor a write-up for not doing The Robot.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
a nice big blunt or a fat cone but my double barrel bong is getting me stoned. :monster:

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker
It probably bears mentioning that this thread is less of a "what makes your day" in general, and more a "this is why I'm happy right nao" thing :P

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
This is gonna seem strange, but random bugs make my day. The more unusual, the better. If I see a cool-looking bug anywhere in my path, I will come full stop, stoop or get closer, and study it for a good minute. If it's on the sidewalk and isn't likely to jump or bite me, I try to move it off the path.

There are exceptions, namely cockroaches. /shudder

Happiness right now, though, is listening to the rain. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Paying mah lovely girlfriend a visit is liable to make my day really :3

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Trolling everyone.
LOL.

Take that, internet recluses.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Having lots of food and getting a fitful sleep, man.

Oh yeah and cracking jokes with my friends. Ah good times, good times. :)

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Reading a good story or completing something that you've been working on for a while, be it a game, chore, goal, or any challange.

And walking around naked while no-one is in the house! :awesomonster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Channy and Adri know what brightened my day :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
What makes my day: Talking to Tim.

What made my day today: Talking to Tim.

I'm pretty predictable, yes. ;P

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I got back onto the treadmill today after fearing it from reoccurring leg injuries. ;-;

But it made me happy that I worked hard and didn't break myself. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom