What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Mom broke down and let me get a laptop and a wireless router with the leftover money from my book loan. Yeah, I gotta pay it back, but, I'm getting $1800 next week, so I'll take care of it then.

Couldn't you just wait a week, then? :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblr_lo1987ZFny1qjjo9s.png

whoa

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
My mom's cousin celebrating 50 years as a Franciscan brother today :3

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
DEREK JETER GETS 3000 HITS BY HITTING A HOMERUN TO TIE THE GAME! OMG THIS HAS MADE MY LIFE. YAY DEREK JETER! WOO WOO WOO! ALL THESE EMOTIONS.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The classic rock equivalent of that list got a sequel so maybe they'll make a sequel to this one as well. I hope so. Anyway it's still funny even if it's not comprehensive.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Bought some really cool environmentally-friendly DJ headphones woo here's to hoping with these massive babies I don't get bovvered by strangers as I do homework

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
1309791528372.gif

it's hypnotic

and I can't get a clear look but that seems like more than eight legs

Couldn't you just wait a week, then? :monster:
If I did, mom would come up with some shitbrained excuse as to why I couldn't get one. It was kind of a "now-or-never" type thing. Plus, I got college work to do anyways.

@ Thread: Someone actually likes my fanfiction I'm writing. Wow. I'm impressed. I thought I sucked.

Kimble I'm going to kill you in your sleep.

Also, Nutella on sale. OH GOD IT'S CHOCOLATE BUT FOR SANDWICHES I AM SO HAPPY THIS EXISTS

sidenote: lady at the checkout recommended peanut butter AND nutella sandwiches. brb heaven

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Oh, no... I feel my depression stirring... Must... fight... depression... Wait! I've got it! I just need to focus on the light of my life. My beacon of hope! Yes... That'll pull me right out of this funk! Why? Because that light is... (a trick of fate?) (a microcosm of my world?) (the meaning of life?)) It's my purpose! The World Ends With You is my purpose! I will be the greatest Player that ever lived! Quick! To Molco! I must hurry. They're holding a slam-off there this very day!
Neither's Aztec Camera. Or Foreigner. =/

Ghost X

Went go-karting today. First time ever. Track was wet due to rain and there were aggressive drivers on the track with us, so I was driving relatively cautiously compared to everyone else, and my handling of corners was pretty shocking at times, but there were periods where I was 'in the zone'. My fastest time was still an entire 5 seconds behind a mate of mine's, and 8 seconds behind the track record =p. If I was given another 15 minutes, I think I would've been right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom