What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i have caught the got tiger

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
rockstar called again wat

this could be interesting

The Rockstar? As in games?!

EDIT: I am so shocked and awed that I forgot what I came in here for in the first place.

OT- Started my secret santa, and I am quite pleased with how it is turning out. At least one of the characters is actually looking like themselves. The other is a bit ehhh, because I cannot for the life of me find a decent reference pic.

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
asdf-3.jpg

tumblr_l9essr5dqO1qcg8r5o1_250.gif

also @yop: i could have gotten it a bit cheaper if i ordered everything online, true. i prefer buying my parts in person though so people more knowledgeable than i about hardware can keep me from fucking up. plus instant gratification :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
also @yop: i could have gotten it a bit cheaper if i ordered everything online, true. i prefer buying my parts in person though so people more knowledgeable than i about hardware can keep me from fucking up. plus instant gratification :awesome:

Hey, I'm Dutch; the knowledge that I saved hundreds by buying stuff online gives me great gratification, :monster:.

@thread, the fact that TLS didn't keel over and die last night. Getting rid of that shit plugin must've worked. Will still fuck around with a new server today, 'cause I'm a geek like that and fucking around in a Bash shell gives me pleasure, :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Fucking children. I hate children. Especially when they go and sword people.

I used to sword people, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
You sure talking was all you two did? :awesome:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
yes :awesome:

oh also, I fell asleep downstairs, and I was sort of half asleep when my dad came down and he turned off all the lights for me. idk, I just thought it was really nice ;.;

crack

Donator
BROS BEFORE HOS

and i'm meeting up with a friend who I haven't seen in nearly eight years, so I'm excited about that.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
IT WAS AFTER YOU ALL ABANDONED ME TO GO TO BED

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
OH MY GOD. It was after you all left! YOU REMEMBER? WHEN I WANTED TO DO A CALL? BUT YOU WERE ALL LIKE, LOLNOPE WE'RE GOING TO BED.

ugh, I'm never saying anything ever again ever. >_<

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OH MY GOD. It was after you all left! YOU REMEMBER? WHEN I WANTED TO DO A CALL? BUT YOU WERE ALL LIKE, LOLNOPE WE'RE GOING TO BED.

I wanted to do a call, but you were going to mute yourself and not speak. *STARE* you're out of the bro club, PACK YOUR THINGS

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Its quality, not quantity when it comes to sleep. I'm guessing Mog had one of those really good epic sleeps where you're out like a light.

I go to bed but it takes me an hour or so to get to sleep, and then I'm tossing and turning all night. Then when I wake up I doze lightly for a bit. I get up and I still feel tired, and this is after 12 hours or so. I have trouble turning my brain off :monster:

On topic. Lovely wine and Toblerone and the husb not being in work tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom