• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Found all the parts needed to fix my car. god damn you engine, you cost a fortune already!

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
GBqTS.gif

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
JUST back from my work xmad party and omg you couldn't ask for nicer people I felt so welcome tonight I'm soo happy I tranfwerresd stores recently about 2 monhts ago to be a manager and everyone was just awesome best xmas party ever.

PS my ankle is a lot better i was able to wear my heels most of the night but fuck me i'm soo drubk i'll probably not remeber posting this in the morning

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
to add to recent sntiments you fguys are alll awesome iand i ove posting here and i think every9ohne here is amanzing dramam or no drama you guys arecoool as fuck. im gonna head to bed now and sleep this drubjkness off but yeah guys love you all xxxxxxx

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
me and my brother were shopping for my mom - she wanted a new hairdryer for christmas - when i spotted this lurking in a corner

IMG00065.jpg

we just stood there and laughed
really hard

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
BUT ITS LIMITED EDITION

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i have the first scalemate head i've ever done all sewn together, now it just needs padding

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
me said:
JUST back from my work xmad party and omg you couldn't ask for nicer people I felt so welcome tonight I'm soo happy I tranfwerresd stores recently about 2 monhts ago to be a manager and everyone was just awesome best xmas party ever.

PS my ankle is a lot better i was able to wear my heels most of the night but fuck me i'm soo drubk i'll probably not remeber posting this in the morning

me said:
why do I aways post in thi s threasd fwhen im fuckecd

me said:
to add to recent sntiments you fguys are alll awesome iand i ove posting here and i think every9ohne here is amanzing dramam or no drama you guys arecoool as fuck. im gonna head to bed now and sleep this drubjkness off but yeah guys love you all xxxxxxx

Ohhhhh christ not my finest moments on here, I love that my writing is getting worse the further I go but I was incredibly drunk last night. Surprisingly my hangover isn't too bad considering what I mixed last night. I should be vomiting buckets right now after what I drank last night. Having said that, the work christmas party was amazing I got pink slippers and a massive box of chocolates last night from my secret santa and it was bloody fantastic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom