• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
1738090-1290815131543.jpg

hello
is this real
is this actually happening

ugh, that story was so bad.

Also why wouldn't it happen? Poison Ivy kissed Catwoman and it's well known that she's bi :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My oldest nephew turns 2 today. I love that little devil so much and every time he says he loves me I think it's the sweetest thing ever.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
OMG

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I IMAGINED IT WOULD LOOK LIKE
THANK YOU BIOWARE

THANK YOU SO MUCH

also holy shit this game had been staring me in the face for so long from that teaser picture

Ghost X

- Published my story to Kindle. Took me hours bloody formatting it so it would appear nicely in the reader. It was initially saved as an open office document (ODT), and it didn't like that, so I tried uploading it as a DOC file, and it looked shit, so then I read a bunch of things and realised that I had to put in a ton of page breaks. That and I had to use the default Word indent, so had to remove all my tabbed indents by pressing the down key, and back space for 200 odd pages, which took me like half an hour. I also had to take out all pictures I had in the file, since I couldn't be bothered formatting them correctly. Hopefully it all pays off... literally :P.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
000_0018.jpg

Fangu

Great Old One
I am LOLing so hard right now. I didn't study that much for my discrete math exam, and on a lot of the problems on the exam I just guessed by using the formulas we were given with it. Just checked the solutions the teacher just put online, and I have guessed my way to so many right answers it's unheard of :lol: Will probably get a way better grade than I deserve.

Yay for knowing enough about math and programming to blindly guess correct methods and answers on an exam :lol:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Getting 88% on my first uni assignment, which counts as an Excellent Pass (85-100%). I want whatever my tutor's smokin'. :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Getting 88% on my first uni assignment, which counts as an Excellent Pass (85-100%). I want whatever my tutor's smokin'. :awesome:

a_winner_is_you_1024.jpg

Seriously man, I am swollen with pride here! :glomp:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Yeah, they were custom made by Vietnamese slave children most likely.

They're my Destrillians shoes.
BECAUSE DESTRILLIANS IS AWESOME

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
DIY Wario Ware interpretations of Christmas films. God I love Wario Ware!

Fangu

Great Old One
15 minutes ago: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIMP ARRRGGHH
Now: WOW GIMP IS EFFIN AMAZING I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO PENCIL AND PAPER

Fangu is a rollercoaster

SEEING MY LITTLE SISTER ON SWEDISH TELEVISION

She is in the show "Halv åtta hos mig" ("Half past seven at my place"), where four people, her included, make dinner in their respective homes and rate the conconctions. My sister is just too awesome. I'm so proud of her. ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom