What time is it?!

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
ADVENTURE TIME

tumblr_lie6dfkHWp1qhscqgo1_500.png

So seeing how we're (slowly) getting an AT theme going, I thought it'd be cool to start a thread on this show. What is Adventure Time, you may ask? It's a kid's show...sort of.

tumblr_lhrr63DvNw1qfy2kdo1_500.gif
tumblr_lh0oenM9sO1qzbcado1_500.gif
1qzizcm.gif
7sz28c1.gif

By the time you get to Finn pole dancing it becomes apparent the censors have pretty much given up. Ahem. Anyway.

It takes place in the post apocalyptic (yes, really) Land of Oo, where a human boy named Finn and his dog Jake party, play video games, and save princesses. There's lots of princesses. And the lame Ice King, who tries to steal them.

The show takes a lot of its inspiration from Dungeons and Dragons, MMOs, Zelda, etc. It has an awesome soundtrack that's inspired by old school games. Sometimes they'll burst into song because they can:

Or drop hot bass lines:

Anyway, this show is amazing and everyone should give it a shot. If you have any doubts, click the clip in my sig and have your mind blown.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i love this shit so fucking much

tumblr_le41mscRm91qzwqylo1_500.gif

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
0dwesti1.gif

THING OF BEAUTY

Also the Wedding Bell song:

We need to petition for an actual soundtrack. I would rock out to this all day everyday.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblr_la52lyefbU1qd5onno1_500.png

tumblr_la59oyBRde1qd5onn

THIS IS MY ADVENTURE TIME FACE:
tumblr_lfuh8amnM71qg0auvo1_500.gif

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
6jfvMIVB1.gif

Also I hear they greenlit the Rule 63 episode -- Fiona and Cake are going to be legit canon. FUCK YEAR, PMS TIME

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
> delete some shit from hard drive
> proceed to download the shit out of this because they probably don't show it here anyway
> have good times

also if i wasn't already name-theming i might totally take LSP.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
> delete some shit from hard drive
> proceed to download the shit out of this because they probably don't show it here anyway
> have good times

also if i wasn't already name-theming i might totally take LSP.
that'd be lumpin awesome

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
halolz-dot-com-adventuretime-zeldatime.jpg

IT'S ZELDA TIME

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Marceline = AMAZING in the new episode. She's somehow even MORE fantasic everytime she shows up.

X :neo:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
The new episode was great. I hate the fact that CN shoved MAD in between AT and Regular Show -- I'd rather they show AT back to back like they used to. :C

Marceline's new hairstyle is awesome. I am upset she didn't have another musical number though. Also lol @ her and PB being childhood friends. <3

@PB: THAT PICTURE IS AMAAAAZING

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
The new episode was great. I hate the fact that CN shoved MAD in between AT and Regular Show -- I'd rather they show AT back to back like they used to. :C

Marceline's new hairstyle is awesome. I am upset she didn't have another musical number though. Also lol @ her and PB being childhood friends. <3

@PB: THAT PICTURE IS AMAAAAZING
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT

but jesus christ why do they show the piece of shit that is MAD TV at all

should have put that down the shitter instead of symbionic titan, imo

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Even worse they ditched Titan for shit like THE PROBLEM SOLVERZ ugh

that shit offends my eyes

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
By the time you get to Finn pole dancing it becomes apparent the censors have pretty much given up. Ahem. Anyway.
During what time slot do they show it, exactly?

I'm only 2 episodes in still, but when you had Tree Trunks trying to seduce tentacle critters with her womanly charms and elephant prowess. Tempting it with her body. I kind of figured it was a late night show or something.

Tree Trunks is the sexiest adventurer in the world, though.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
oh my god i should not have started watching this
now il never be able to watch anything again ever

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
shit oh my god i just watched the go with you or whatever episode and my god it's like the greatest goddamn thing

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Bumping because the episode list for season three is out:

1008-053 Conquest of Cuteness
1008-054 Morituri Te Salutamus
1008-055 Hitcapades
1008-056 The Monster
1008-057 Memory of a Memory
1008-058 Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake
1008-059 Too Young
1008-060 Still
1008-061 Wizard Battle
1008-062 Door Jam
1008-063 Thank You
1008-064 From Bad to Worse
1008-065 Beautopia
1008-066 No One Can Hear You
1008-067 Apple Thief
1008-068 Holly Jolly Secrets (Pt I)
1008-069 Holly Jolly Secrets (Pt II)
1008-070 The Creeps
1008-071 An Assassin in Jake&#8217;s Nose
1008-072 The Croak List
1008-073 Marceline&#8217;s Closet
1008-074 Heart of the Fire Kingdom
1008-075 Word War II
1008-076 Another Way
1008-077 Ghost Princess
1008-078 Dungeon

first of all FUCK YES FIONA AND CAKE ASFHASFAJSFAKLSFJA;SF

Trips to the Fire Kingdom? Marceline's Closet? Word War II? ASSASSIN IN JAKE'S NOSE?! OH MY GOD THIS SEASON IS GOING TO BE AMAZING

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
whoa

anyone watch the last episode where pb aged down to 13? MAYBE I AM THE ONLY ONE WEIRDED OUT BY THIS but if i was in that situation I would be pissed i suddenly aged down five years

Top Bottom