• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What Up Everyone

Mitch Connor

Its All Good Enough
AKA
Blazing782
Hey guys, not sure why I choose to do this now, just bored I guess. I never actually introduced myself into this community even though I have lurked around sporadically. I used to be a pretty active member at ACF, and was pretty disappointed about what happened to its forums. Where else was I gonna find people to discuss FF7 intelligently with? None of my friends were as big of a fan of it as I was, so I kinda fell out of it. It was pretty cool finding this place though, as I had no idea that good portion of ACF have already migrated to another forum while I thought that that community had dissipated a while ago.

Anyways, hopefully SE can get off their asses and give us the next entry soon so we can all have something to talk about again!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Where the hell have you been?!

Yeah I've seen you lurk and stuff for awhile and then you just disappeared. Glad to see you around. Now stick around this time. :monster:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I remember you, if only forthe unique avatar and signature set. :monster: How ya doing?

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
i don't remember you, but please. do post lots ^_^ welcome btw

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Seconded what Mako said. I liked posting with you on ACF, and wondered why you never posted more often here given that we're about a billion times better :monster:

Top Bottom