What voices do you imagine comic book characters as having when you read comics?

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Pretty self-explanatory title, I'd say. Do any of you have certain voices you imagine certain characters as having when you read comics. I myself imagine Batman as either sounding like his Dark Knight film series voice or his BatB voice(or sometimes Adam West for the lolz), I imagine Mr. Freeze as sounding like Ahnold(watch Batman and Robin and you'll start doing it too. Most unintentionally hilarious casting decision ever), I imagine Joker with the voice Mark Hamill does for him, Harley Quinn with her New York accent that she has in like every portrayal of her ever, Nightwing as sounding like Quinton Flynn (cause he voiced him in Arkham City), Penguin as having either a British accent or a kind of nasally duck-like voice(it varies), Catwoman as sounding like Grey DeLisle, Aquaman as sounding like he did in BatB, Bane as having a hispanic accent(cause he's hispanic, y'know), Raven, Beast Boy, Starfire, and Cyborg as sounding like they did in Teen Titans, etc. If you guys can't tell, I mostly read DC Comics, especially one's involving the Bat-Family (Nightwing's my personal favorite).

Ghost X

If they have animated or live-action voices, I'd imagine them like that. If not, just some generic voice for whatever fits their character in my head.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
For Batman I always read it as Kevin Conroy's voice. For the classic old Batman The Dark Knight Returns, I read it with Michael Ironside's voice or Robocop's voice. Iron Man I always hear it as Robert Downey Jr.'s voice, not that lameass one from their new Avengers Assemble cartoons. Spiderman is a weird place for me cos I can't find the right voice for him.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Don't normally think about voices, but the Joker is always Mark Hamill, and Negin from the Walking Dead is Vinny Jones.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Spider-Man is always Christopher Daniel Barnes. At least 616 Spider-Man. Ultimate Spider-Man doesn't really have a voice for me...

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
For Batman I always read it as Kevin Conroy's voice. For the classic old Batman The Dark Knight Returns, I read it with Michael Ironside's voice or Robocop's voice. Iron Man I always hear it as Robert Downey Jr.'s voice, not that lameass one from their new Avengers Assemble cartoons. Spiderman is a weird place for me cos I can't find the right voice for him.

Same regarding Iron Man. Actually, pretty much all Marvel characters are their MCU counterparts if they have one.

Top Bottom