• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What's your favorite KH3 funny moments?(SPOILERS)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Been meaning to do this for a while, but I was wondering what are everyone's funny moments in Kingdom Hearts 3.

So far I have four on my list.

Number 4: Hayner scares Sora, Donald and Goofy at the Old Mansion.

Number 3: Demyx's reaction when Vexen has picked him to help him and Saix, which is "WHA!?"

Number 2: Goofy buried in snow with only his arms visible and says to Sora that he's fine, as well as Donald's head also stuck in the snow.

And finally, my number 1 favorite so far...*Drum rolls* Jack beathes rum breath in Luxord's face and the said Nobody tumbles backwards overboard, ala Will Turner in POTC 3, lol!

Top Bottom