• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What's your song of 2013?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Pretty self-explanatory.

Mine?

It was inevitable. THE BIG ALMIGHTY COMEBACK OF DAFT PUNK ... and disco. But no words can justify how brilliant this track is. It may be overplayed, but it's definitely my favourite to come from this year.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I was wondering what the hell to put but yeah Daft Punk, even though I'm not a fan of Pharrel wassname Nile Rodgers involvement more than makes up for it.

Fangu

Great Old One
Ooh good thread!

I've listened to several pop tunes this year - some of them remind me of when my friend was visiting this fall (like Blurred Lines and We Can't Stop) but they're not songs I could call my favourites of 2013. Get Lucky was without a doubt the anthem of the summer (along with a few other dance songs.)

The winner for me though is a Norwegian thing. You won't understand jack shit but it's quite groovy :monster:

It's a song about skipping school - so really about friendship, about escaping reality for a few hours with your favourite person. The guy who raps/sings it is really good at lyrics - he's won awards for them, and rightfully so. He's done more for culture and the Norwegian language than all of those elitist literature people put together :monster:

Ghost X

"Lies" by Chvrches.

It's quite poppy, a guilty pleasure more than anything. I just like the chorus, which I think is pretty powerful. Choosing this song is likely evidence to the fact I haven't really heard good quality music this year. Shall have to look at other people's suggestions :P.

Top Bottom