• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

When are we likely to get more information/next trailer?

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Any idea when we might get more information about the game and possibly another trailer? I have the feeling they may give us one more, if only to show us that Red XIII is indeed in the game - we saw Hundred Gunner in the TGS trailer, but not Red himself. We know he's part of that fight, though. Just hoping we find out more soon. Still six months away from release. It feels like an eternity, you know?

Jairus

Why do you say the chance is small? I hope we get something, but I suppose we'll see.

Jairus

Oh ok. Isn't there another gaming event in December, too? Maybe more information and a trailer then as well?

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
If I remember right, they had magazine coverage soon after E3, right? I suspect the next thing we'll see is a Famitsu article about TGS with new screenshots/renders. No new trailers until December for the Game Awards or Jump Festa.

You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder :mon:

Jairus

Yeah, that would be cool if we saw him too. The wait for this game is killing me, I tell ya. And I'm sure they'll keep Rufus' hair faithful to the original, hehe. ;)

Freki

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Freki_M
Just remembered, there's always Paris Games Week October 30th, people have said that SE has shown previous reveals there in the past, and while I personally know nothing about it though, I do assume they'd speed up the hypetrain in these last 5 or 6 months.

Jairus

What news was that? The new renders, screens, and boxart?

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Has is it been announced yet whether Sony is doing a PlayStation Experience (PSX) for North America this December, of if they are skipping it again like last year? If the next big info reveal isn't at PSX, the next most likely venues are Paris Games Week and/or Jump Festa I think.

Freki

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Freki_M
I haven't found any reliable news for a possible PSX, think they're actually gonna show much new content before release though? I'm beginning to doubt a Red XIII reveal at this point.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I'd think they would probably want to announce what/who the total number of playable characters will be in the Remake's first installment before the March release. So I think there's a good chance Red XIII will appear in promotion before the release date, he probably will be revealed at the same time Hojo and Rufus get shown (and maybe Scarlet, Palmer, and Reeve).

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I think there might be something at Jump Festa, but the bulk of the marketing will be on SE's own terms. Like, they'll release a new trailer on a random Tuesday in January or something. There's still a lot of time until release and they have to fill that time with some kind of marketing. A slow drip seems like a better bet than a big blowout.

Top Bottom