• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

When New York is Under attack...

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFD8rh2YDyA"]YouTube - Ghostbusters The Video Game Trailer[/ame]

Who else better to do the job?

June now? I stillrememberwhen it was Halloween 08, then Feb 09... *sigh*Oh well, it'll give me time to finish all the other games I'm getting forChristmasI suppose.

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
I would extremely buy this, I actually have to buy my PS3 sometime soon, =p Multi-player too...so I can play with friends :) and be one of the original ones! Funny we usually RP joking do GB's XD.

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
Gah, that makes me sad to say that I haven't seen this movie in years... it's been so long. But the game looks sweet.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I heard about this. Trailer makes me happy. ^_^

I'd better get my butt in gear and start saving up for a PS3 already...

Top Bottom