You got Compilation Cloud
crisis-core71.jpg

Duodecim HD Cloud
cloud_strife_dissidia_duodecim_by_hafu_inuyasha-d3ccn2v.jpg

New Dissidia Cloud

Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_cloud_arcade.jpg

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
I want him to have his Dissidia hair. I've never liked his redesigned hair in the Compilation. Love that ridiculously large spike in his OG hair :monster:

Actually I'd be very happy with them using his newest Dissidia design

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I like Compilation POST original Advent Children. He was too pretty in the original (complete with blush), but DC and ACComplete "manned him up" a bit and I approved. Obviously in CC he looked younger.

The new Dissidia's not bad either.

Metal Heart

quiet like a fight
I am like most. Want Dissidia hair, but Crisis Core young Cloud face. But I hope they don't make him look weird, but I doubt it if Nomura is in charge of character design too.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
CloudDiisidiaFF.jpg
They basically did exactly that in the original Dissidia cutscenes but you never get a real look at his face.

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
They should stick to canon with the original game you got to give him your own voice and face as it was script and bad graphics. After ac/cc/dc I have cemented what he looks and sounds like in my head. Changing it would take away from the experience for me personally.

Compilation face because I want there to be an attempt at aesthetical consistency between the remake and the "expanded universe" if you will, just so that it can feel more like one cohesive body of work.

hleV

Pro Adventurer
I like the hair in ACC, though most of his faces are a bit off.
Cloud.png
His face in the
cloud-blooood1.gif
I would like it to be redesigned but so that it would look a little better than in compilation, but not completely different.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
He should have the compilation look to match Advent Children.
The other versions were likely designed so he would fit with the other characters in those games.

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
Id imagine that it would change. At the start he would be all jerk ass and cocky, after freak out and in the lifestream maybe softer and "lighter".

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
There's nothing wrong with having blocks for hands and no mouth. #EffYourBeautyStandards, :awesome:

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Cloud's hair throughout the compilation has grown on me once I got over how upset I was over the loss of that long hair spike I was so fond of. They probably had trouble getting to look anything but realistic with updated graphics. If they can manage, I'd love to see it (and maybe they could give back Riku's KH2 hair in KH3 while they're at it). They absolutely must find a way to actually show his eyes glowing this time though.

clowd

Pro Adventurer
Im honestly more interested in the hair then the face. But based on the trailer we will be getting Advent Children hair and possibly face.

I think we will get E3 Tech demo hair and face. Could be alot better (in terms of his hair) but Im OK with it

rnM3RKy.jpg

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
They can make him look like a bloody Picasso for all I care. He just gots to act like CLOUD man.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
I know it's just a quick shot from behind, but it looks exactly like the cloud from advent children in the preview. Though it's still pretty early. Changes could be made. I don't really mind either of the faces. As long as they don't mess up the story line

Starling

Pro Adventurer
As far as I can tell, they're remained pretty consistent regarding Cloud's face. The variations are mostly in regards to the overall style of the CG being used.

I just thought of something, how are they going to do Cid? In the game he was able to swear cause they just censored it out. Assuming this games going to have voice acting, how are they gonna have him swear up a storm? They cant beep it out, that would be pretty immersion breaking and annoying. I guess they'll just have to cut him back and not load up on fucks.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
They can just have him say shit a lot and still get a T rating if other games that have gotten the rating recently are any indication.

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Knowing SE, they'll probably work with several designs along the production...
Anyway, my vote goes for the Compilation look. Just noticed, the poll says "Complication" :P

Top Bottom