• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Which Cloud's face are you hoping for?

Which face

• Total voters

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I think italics just mean you voted for it. It's not italic for me. :monster:

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Oh. Well, it's still probably deliberate. I think I remember someone calling it that at least once.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I'd be good with the compilation design, but I'd like it if his hair was messier and more unkempt at the beginning.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
If they take the time to do that, they might as well sprinkle some extra dirt on everyone until they leave Midgar.

Lex

Administrator
"Complication" in the poll XD. I'll fix it.

Happy with the compilation look, I like the way his hair looks int he trailer so so far so good.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Definitely the Compilation, it's the only face I've grown used to seeing.

55-

Probably Evan Townshend
They absolutely must find a way to actually show his eyes glowing this time though.
Yooo, this is all I have an opinion on. It always bothered me. The way they describe mako eyes as having this glowing blue ring around them. It creates such a specific image, that I never saw represented. Cloud's eyes never looked especially out of the ordinary to me.
I think maybe CC did the best job, since, with the rather simplified character models, there is a visible darker blue ring around the iris on Zack. It sure as heck doesn't glow, but the fact that it was represented at all made me pretty happy.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Call me an obnoxious purist, but I say Compilation.

Top Bottom