Which guys from the remake you find most attractive?

Quinsy

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Boi
Kinda curious which of the FF7R male did you find the most qttraticd from the remake?

And did It changed from previously? Like did the remake converted or reaffirmed with who you find most attractive since of the characters did have some upgrades.

Barret
Rude
Rufus

Tseng is still my No. 1 character, but the Remake did him no favours, appearance wise. I like my men to have a jawline. My favourite incarnation of him is Crisis Core Tseng, with the sticky-out ears and the slightly earnest expression.

Edited to add: Biggs. He's the handsomest, though Barret does have those eyes....

Last edited:

Quinsy

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Boi
Surprised to see my choices are similar to most of you guys haha.

Zack is and still remains most attractive to me, than second is Rufus and Tseng, followed by Rude. And that's kinda a surprise cause I used to never pay attention to Rufus and the Turks minus Reno, (Reno used to be the most attractive to me followed by Cloud during AC), and I agree that Tseng is way too pretty in the remake and I much prefer Rufus' outfit in AC and OG. But maybe it's the combination of their voices and aura that makes them attractive.

Dunno what it is but the past me would have found Reno and Cloud most attractive yet somehow remake changed that for me. They're good looking but now I just find them pretty or cute.

Barret (and Biggs) deserve mentions though, cause in remake they're definitely top of the handsome list along with Reeve.

And Sephiroth is the most pretty/bishounen, just like Tseng. Loved his eyes at the end battle cgi though, they're really pretty.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I've been thinking and talking about it this year, and I'd hate to say it, but probably everyone. "Hot" wouldn't be the right word for that, but "attractive" sounds about right. I love the way they've been given tiny little details making them if not 100% realistic but at least believable, some imperfections included. This is something that real people tend to hate about themselves, but when fictional characters have something like moles, stubble, uneven teeth, grown-out roots, scars, wrinkles, and alike, it magically increases their attractiveness in volumes.

But then I don't really know if I find the characters attractive because they are attractive, or because I've known and loved them for ages and the Remake has only intensified my affection towards them. When it comes to FF, all my theories come crashing down.

Okay, I'm not being completely honest. I have a soft spot for Zack. It's so soft it almost feels like my Achilles' heel. And in the Remake he looks absolutely stunning, fully fleshed out, and still bearing resemblance to his Crisis Core model (curiously, more to his in-game model than to his CGI one). Second best should be Cloud, because the way he's designed is - I'll just quote Johnny here - "poetry in violence". His arms a labyrinth of muscles, his tiny ballerina's waist, his deer eyes and the perplexity in his face, the way he moves and fights combined with Cody Christian's voice is just-- I don't know, that's too much to take. He looks like a glass figurine, like a piece of art, too beautiful to be real, too fragile to be protecting others, and yet, this is exactly what he's supposed to do. So yeah, I can't take my eyes off these two, but again, I can't fully separate my attraction to them personality-wise and my attraction to the visual side only; it's always the intricate combination of both that makes someone human.

After all, I love Barret's scars, and Tseng's long shiny hair, and Wedge's eyes, and Reeve's tired look, and Sephiroth's smile, and many other things that make each of the FF7 characters recognizable.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Gotta be my boy Cloud

I mean

ff7-cloud-dress-e5aae.png

Quinsy

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Boi
I finally figured how to quote!
I have a soft spot for Zack.

Soft is the right words I'll use too haha, I actually think more so than just attraction I admire his personality so much, and I loved his CC looks a lot. Also the way you describe Cloud's fragile and strength is really perfect.

Reno used to be a hard bastard and now he's the baby Turk.
Him being the baby of the group is awesome lol. Somehow I always felt like him and Elena should be similar age with Elena just slightly younger. Tseng looks way young for his role (even though he still did in CC) but I feel like the way he acts makes up for it, and also makes it more interesting.

I mean, I'm more interested in Aerith and Tifa but Rufus Shinra is a handsome SOB.
Aerith is so pretty and Tifa is absolutely bae and love.
And Rufus seriously shocked me the moment he got off that helicopter in remake. (just like he did jumping off the building in AC)

I agree wasn't expecting Reeve to be quite handsome even though he looked good looking in DoC.
But than again every guy is good looking in the remake apart from a select few.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Cloud Strife is still my waifu after 23 years. :monster:

But in all seriousness, I think everyone got a lot more attractive in the remake, more so than they have appeared in past games and movies. But special mention goes out to Cloud's armpits, because whenever the game has him squeezing past a crack, I get so distracted and hyperfocus on that for some reason.

Top Bottom