Which guys from the remake you find most attractive?

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
He's only 32, he ain't THAT old.
Holy shit, you're right.

In fact, Barret is even older, at a whopping 35 years.
TyP5EK9.gif

Edit: fuck, I'm now older than Cid.

kathy202

Pro Adventurer
This community seems to have relatively few Reno fangirls :P

But yeah, Reno. I must've regressed to a teenage girl for a week after the TGS trailer was released.

And I can't believe I'm about Cid's age now, I used to think he was in his late 40s or something. Am I as cynical? Probably.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Aaaaand your boy is back from the rabbit hole he fell into!

While perusing the various characters' stats (age, birthday, height, etc.), I realized something: Cait Sith's height is listed at 100 cm / 3'3".

Ok cool, but how tall is his mog? What about when they're riding together? Is he taller than Barret's 197cm / 6'6" lumbering ass? If so, how much taller?

I couldn't find this info ANYWHERE. But, I do know Cait Sith's height, so I could reasonably use that to compare to the height of his mog. So, I used a picture of his in-game model and figured it out myself.
image(1).jpg
Guys. At full height (i.e., standing on his mog's head) Cait Sith is 8'9" / 266 cm tall. This dude is TOWERING over everyone. Even Barret is over 2 feet shorter than him. And Barret's almost a full foot taller than Cloud!

I don't think I've ever given this much thought, but man, that's gotta be super intimidating, goofy smile or not.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yeah Cid always seemed much older. 32 is nothing. I'm 38 now ?.

In AC they did an okay job with him. He didn't look like Cloud's big brother or anything. It's more that Cid's characterisation is out of whack with his given age of they'd made him late 40s/early 50s it would have made more sense. You get this "I coulda been a contender" vibe from him like he's totally given up on life after his dream of space got kiboshed but it'd be more believable if he was older.

i always thought he had grey/White hair that had just been stained by nicotine from all his ciggies :monster:

Littlewing

Pro Adventurer
AKA
human
I hope that after I get rhinoplasty I look like Jean Cloud Van Damme.

I kind of do look like him a little I think, it would be funny if I over did it and come out look,I got like an anime character, but then I might have somehow Asian Japanese ancestry and thus why I guess. I have kind of Eastern Europeans ancestry but it seems like the eastern part originated somehow from there, I wonder what the story was.

I know it’s a little off topic though, I don’t find men attractive, surprised to find Barrett so popular, I though women would love sephiroth or something.

Rose_of_Night

Pro Adventurer
Agree with everyone above saying Cloud looks too baby faced, and I would add Reno to that, for some reason.
Barret looks in-fucking-credible, specially on his midnight chat with Cloud.
Tseng is really handsome as well, and Rude reminds me a lot of Yasu from the manga Nana, idk why, but he's my fav male character from there (tho that's because he's the only man with two working braincells on that godforsaken story), so I like that a lot, lol.
My absolute favorite was Sephiroth, though. That creepy ass smile won me over lmao, even though I would (uselessly) run away as far as I could as fast as my legs would carry me if I were to see him IRL LMAO.
I can't wait to see what do they do with Vincent

abigail

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Abbie
who i have feelings for from OG to remake didnt changed.

i was only aesthetically attracted to one character. and in remake it's like "oh no, he's hot and in HD" with a voice actor and everything now!

I'm not 'attracted' to Aerith, i squish her (be my friend plz). but again, my feeling shave gone into HD with the remake. with all the extra details and Brianna white is nailing the part.
so in the extra scene when Aerith tells cloud "don't fall in love with me" i'm thinking about cloud and zack and the forgotten city and tearing up thinking: "too LATE"

i dont have feelings for cloud. I just wanted to comment on his baby face. in the course of playing this series. ive gone from "younger than all the main characters" to [redacted]'s age. so now i look at 21 year-old cloud and am like "you poor BB, so much depends on cloud and he's not even 25 yet. He's just a kid"

Johnny is adorable. They made him very good-looking, and he also has a good heart: the fact that he was willing to go alone into the Corneo Colosseum in order to rescue Tifa is hugely to his credit. His reach exceeds his grasp, but at the same time he's not ashamed to admit failure. He's eager to help out. He's easily impressed and generous with his praise. And the way he says "old dude" is so cute. I know he was made to be comic relief, but I still think he's lovely.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Someone who means well and wants to connect and have fun with you is a more desirable partner than just someone pretty, imo. Johnny is a fun guy, he isn't too complicated, and he's far more personable than any of the main characters lol.

That said, Weiss be lookin' good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom